View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
575. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

405 70.43%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

170 29.57%
Page 5012 of 5682 FirstFirst ... 4012451249124962500250095010501150125013501450155022506251125512 ... LastLast
Results 50,111 to 50,120 of 56820

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Nelson's teacher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    “You’ve got to face the fact there may now be a meltdown. OK? I don’t want anybody to panic during the meltdown."

A quote from Boris's leaked speech of last night. Is the fate of our nation really in the hands of such a dangerous buffoon?
    Umm no, the fate of our nation is not in the hands of one person, never has been, never will be.....you can cease wetting the bed now.
    Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      Umm no, the fate of our nation is not in the hands of one person, never has been, never will be.....you can cease wetting the bed now.
      Yes and thanks be for that (until you look at one or two of the others). But (even?) you guys can't be comfortable with this sort of thing, surely? What more would he have to do to provoke nocturnal urinary incontinence (even?) in you? Take a gun into the negotiations?

I'm sure everything will turn out fine in the end (ahem)........................ ..But maybe some of the Brexiteers could show just a little awareness of the total shambles that their vote has triggered and cease defending (or promoting) the indefensible (that's Boris, if not the entire Brexit project).

As an observation I do find it ironic that those who were quickest to wrap themselves in the union-flag are now the architects of turning the country into a laughing-stock. No-one can be proud of this.
      Last edited by Pretty pink fairy; 08-06-2018 at 07:46.
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      Both sides can agree an extension to the negotiating timeframes or failing that, if we both cant agree to extending (it only takes one member of the EU Council to say no, no more extending) we will be Out with no withdrawal agreement in place.
      Its all there in the treaty, its not a secret, I cant see the EU diverging from the specifics of the Treaty articles, all their credibility would be shot to pieces if they self initiated treaty change without the procedural input of other member states and all treaties wouldn’t be worth the paper they were written on.
      All roads lead to Brexit.
      So either extended membership, or some other method of keeping the promise to have no need for a border in Ireland, which means behaving like we are in the customs union and the single market. So we either will be, or be acting as if, we are still members. All roads lead to Brexit, but Brexit does not mean Brexit anymore. Brexit is Blue with Gold Stars.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      All roads lead to Brexit, but Brexit does not mean Brexit anymore. Brexit is Blue with Gold Stars.
      "It's not even a soft Brexit, we're not coming out" according to Peter Bone MP.

Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      I have heard a lot of his sort saying that the backstop is a bad idea, but none of them have come up with a better one.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      The Daily Express? Really?

Ian Duncan Smith, really?
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

0 Not allowed!
      And the last few weeks of farce, wrangling and political manoeuvring has only been about trying to get a set of proposals within the UK Government. All this time and money wasted trying to get people who are supposedly on the UK's side to agree.

If you think this is a clusterf***, wait until the negotiations with the EU start

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      "It's not even a soft Brexit, we're not coming out" according to Peter Bone MP.

Boris Johnson agrees.

https://twitter.com/Femi_Sorry/statu...04571654131712

Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

1 Not allowed!
      Isn't it about time @Titanic updated the thread title again. It's been nearly 2 years out of date for a long while and appears that it's now nearly 3 years out. (If, indeed, we do ever leave).

I can understand that it could be a bit of a pain updating the title each and every time there is a further extension, but you did start it
      Last edited by WATFORD zero; 08-06-2018 at 11:19.