View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
575. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

405 70.43%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

170 29.57%
Page 5009 of 5685 FirstFirst ... 4009450949094959499950065007500850095010501150125019505951095509 ... LastLast
Results 50,081 to 50,090 of 56850

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We've also agreed to pay the complete 'divorce' bill before we even find out whether we have a trading agreement

Britain will be legally bound to pay its £39bn Brexit divorce bill before the details of a future EU trade deal are agreed, a minister has admitted.

Details https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8364841.html

(Try using 'Brexit means Brexit' and 'Red, White and Blue Brexit' instead - much harder to pin down )
    "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Brexit kicked even further down the road. It’s never going to happen is it?
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      Brexit kicked even further down the road. It’s never going to happen is it?
      Blue on blue attacks now for the Brexit headbangers , sit back and enjoy
      Two Mad Professors Two Professors's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      Why don't you start a new thread, its highly relevant to you, but nothing to do with Brexit
      If you don't think the struggles of German car manufacturers to have any sort of future sales because of their lies and arrogance has nothing to do with Brexit,then you are even dafter than I thought.If vehicle manufacturing and sales is so irrelevant,why do you keep harping on about British auto-manufacture?
      In Chris We Trust.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      Blue on blue attacks now for the Brexit headbangers , sit back and enjoy
      Should be a giggle.

0 Not allowed!
      As an aside, I was at the Philharmonie Berlin on Monday night; I thought of you
      Well good for you,you culture-vulture.I'm afraid the thought wasn't reciprocated from my Irish themed bar,as the Fleetwood Mac tribute was far too good for distractions!
      In Chris We Trust.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Two Professors View Post
      Well good for you,you culture-vulture.I'm afraid the thought wasn't reciprocated from my Irish themed bar,as the Fleetwood Mac tribute was far too good for distractions!
      Classy

0 Not allowed!
      Classy
      Possibly a bit too Karaoke for your tastes,but Man of the World always sounds great in the fresh air after a few libations!
      In Chris We Trust.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Two Professors View Post
      If you don't think the struggles of German car manufacturers to have any sort of future sales because of their lies and arrogance has nothing to do with Brexit,then you are even dafter than I thought.If vehicle manufacturing and sales is so irrelevant,why do you keep harping on about British auto-manufacture?
      You seem to be gloating about any negative news to do with German car manufacturers. I guess our weak consumer demand will have some influence

I'm just really concerned about the close to a million British people who are employed in a industrial of manufacturing cars on these shores. Its one of the great British manufacturing success stories of the modern era and I don't want to see it go belly up. If the Brexiteers got their way it would all been gone in a couple of years
      Brexit is like trying to remove the egg from an omelette. Updated 2018

1 Not allowed!
      good to see the last chance saloon gang/goons getting themselves at it AGAIN wonderful scenes , still leaving
      regards
      DR