View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
575. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

405 70.43%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

170 29.57%
Page 4999 of 5685 FirstFirst ... 3999449948994949498949964997499849995000500150025009504950995499 ... LastLast
Results 49,981 to 49,990 of 56841

0 Not allowed!
    May destoyed in PMQs today on some quite simple stuff. Tories just jeer at Ian Blackford.

Pathetic government.
    NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm

• North Stand Chat

advertising

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It’s not going to happen is it?
      I think that Brexit just needs a new leader to keep up the impetus and continue the sterling work

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  90.5 KB
      Name:  boris-johnson.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  28.7 KB
      Name:  Portraiture-10.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  87.3 KB
      Name:  _93092140_p04m7txh.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  38.1 KB

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      David Davis is reported to be furious over the white paper postponement and wasn't at PMQ's today. Rumours of a meeting with Theresa May later and all manner of speculation is now rife..........................

DON'T HAVE NIGHTMARES.
      Last edited by ManOfSussex; 06-06-2018 at 14:08.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      It’s not going to happen is it?
      The cast was set in December last year
      Brexit is like trying to remove the egg from an omelette. Updated 2018
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      @Westdene Seagull, you’re not having a good day are you? I also have not had any response from the helpful info my “lawyer mate” gave you regarding the new EU data laws.
      Firstly I'll accept there is a Foreign Minister - albeit with another title. It highlights the EU's rush to becoming a state. See, some of us can admit mistakes ..... now where's your apology for mis-reading a graph rather than the squirming responses after your mistake was pointed out ?

My post that @Gwylan responded to never denied that the aims were in the Treaty of Rome. It was highlighting a broadcast interview with Edward Heath ( originally broadcast in 78 or 79 ) admitting they avoided pointing this out. In a similar way the remain campaign failed to highlight what the EU future plans were / are - instead they concentrated on the hell and damnation that would rain down upon us if we voted leave. If I get a few minutes I'll see if I can find a recording of the Heath interview.

As for your mate and GDPR, he was so wide of the mark that it didn't seem worth responding. Companies ARE required to be able to search ALL data ( confirmed by industry press and our compliance officer ). There have been many articles in the industry press of how many companies are failing to be able to adhere to even the basics of GDPR. There was a report in Computing suggesting on 25% of EU companies are even 75% compliant.
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by CHAPPERS View Post
      May destoyed in PMQs today on some quite simple stuff. Tories just jeer at Ian Blackford.

Pathetic government.
      It's not even a Government, May sounded awful today, deflection and avoidance at all turns. Difficult to see how even @Titanic could vote for this shower now.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      As for your mate and GDPR, he was so wide of the mark that it didn't seem worth responding. Companies ARE required to be able to search ALL data ( confirmed by industry press and our compliance officer ). There have been many articles in the industry press of how many companies are failing to be able to adhere to even the basics of GDPR. There was a report in Computing suggesting on 25% of EU companies are even 75% compliant.
      I just mentioned this to him and he smiled and said “if he wants to believe that then fine.”
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by CHAPPERS View Post
      Worth a read through this Twitter feed this morning.

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes
      His Twitter is interesting reading now. David Davis is not going to resign, but Jacob Rees-Mogg is about to have a hissy fit and brief The Telegraph and The Sunday Times to try and sink things apparently.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!