Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You have a strange existence, one day moaning and sniping no matter what when Brexit takes inevitable steps forward and then each perceived set back you beat your chest and tell the world that it now might not happen, I recall your first post after the referendum, imminent general election, a pro EU party win (yep Lib Dem to win) and Brexit never happens and this was the day after the referendum and you still live in this weird deluded bubble.

Brace yourself, we will be leaving.

Of course we will. With no borders and governed by every EU rule and regulation without any of the concessions negotiated over the last 45 years.

Everyones a winner :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
You being one of the chief 'protect our borders' 'stop immigration' freaks on here I thought you would be raging last Friday night!

So which is it?

So embarrassed about the decision that you've kept quiet or so stupid that you still don't realise what has happened ?

Oh! And still leaving :lolol:
Why i would I be raging you grizzlers are competent in that ,looking forward to some more grizzling in the future untill then full steam ahead to leaving the EU
regards
DR
DR

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
horrible women who wouldnt accept the referendum result , no different to the grizzlers on here speaking for the losers rather than the winners, makes sense :nono:
regards
DR

Again you don't get it, your prejudices are exposed. You should listen to it, you might learn something.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Nothing to do with anyone who voted leave and won then , politicians riding rough shod over the will of the people in the referendum
regards
DR

Yes because that's how democracy ACTUALLY WORKS. You don't just "win" and get to tell the losers to "**** off back to wherever you came from like you do after winning a game of footy. This vote has put to death that "Hard Brexit" you seemed to think you were getting in the event of "No deal". To put it in the simplest of terms that your pea-sized brain is capable of understanding......

NO DEAL = NO BREXIT

What was that term you used? Oh yes......

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK
regards
ML

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here