Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Just been listening to Any Questions on R4 coming from Worthing. Worthing voted 53:47 to Leave but you wouldn't have guessed that on the basis of the audience this evening. Bernard Jenkin ("we can cut and paste all existing trade deals and roll them over and achieve free trade deals in a matter weeks and months*) got a very hard time. Huge cheers every time another referendum was mentioned. Confounded my expectations in a good way.

*I don't think there's anyone on the planet who really believes this but the likes of Bernard just want to leave the EU at any cost. There is absolutely no logical reason why there should be a correlation between the political 'benefits' of leaving the EU and the Economic ones. As some Brexiteers are honest enough to say, "it isn't about the money." Fine - just admit it and be honest about how much it will cost us.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just been listening to Any Questions on R4 coming from Worthing. Worthing voted 53:47 to Leave but you wouldn't have guessed that on the basis of the audience this evening. Bernard Jenkin ("we can cut and paste all existing trade deals and roll them over and achieve free trade deals in a matter weeks and months*) got a very hard time. Huge cheers every time another referendum was mentioned. Confounded my expectations in a good way.

*I don't think there's anyone on the planet who really believes this but the likes of Bernard just want to leave the EU at any cost. There is absolutely no logical reason why there should be a correlation between the political 'benefits' of leaving the EU and the Economic ones. As some Brexiteers are honest enough to say, "it isn't about the money." Fine - just admit it and be honest about how much it will cost us.

Listened to the last half. Very lively audience.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Just another pathetic remainer tweeting on Twatter. Desperate little mite. People's vote. What a joke less than half the country voted to stay. So they the 'People' demand another vote. Bless.

Says the man who is scared to answer simple questions concerning his wishes. Pathetic? Yes you are.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What utter utter bullshit! The only people who constantly belittle the UK are the Brexiteers!!!
They have us leaving the EU as they think the UK is not strong enough to sort the problems in the EU out! The remainers, on the other hand, think the UK is strong enough to keep the EU in check and sort out the issues.

:lol: Oh I do love your drama queen outbursts .... they're funny !

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
At least I believe in the UK and am not scared to fight the EU on the points it needs to improve in. Unlike the cry baby brexit bunch.

Now don’t take this the wrong way, it’s in no way intended to offend.
Sometimes after My favourite ruby and a half dozen Guinness I do a bit of a wet fart, a tiny trickle of bum gravy can be felt running down my leg, it’s very embarrassing, I always think of your posts when this happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sometimes after My favourite ruby and a half dozen Guinness I do a bit of a wet fart, a tiny trickle of bum gravy can be felt running down my leg, it’s very embarrassing, I always think of your posts when this happens.

When you regularly shit yourself you think of a football forum poster ?

Why is it that doesn't surprise me

They say it takes all sorts :shrug:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
When you regularly shit yourself you think of a football forum poster ?

They say it takes all sorts :shrug:

Not quite shit myself, just a partial shart.whenever I see a house cat that is incapable of thinking for itself and would not have a clue what to do if it took one step outside I think of you.
On our way.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not quite shit myself, just a partial shart.whenever I see a house cat that is incapable of thinking for itself and would not have a clue what to do if it took one step outside I think of you.
On our way.

But I think my efforts to show that not all Brexit voters are morons would improve hugely if you stopped posting for a little while :thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
At least I believe in the UK and am not scared to fight the EU on the points it needs to improve in. Unlike the cry baby brexit bunch.

Yes of course ..... you believed in the UK SO strongly you left it :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here