Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I don't believe that he understands the term 'source' which is why he insults anyone who asks.

Which is quite ironic for someone who is Two Professors :lolol:

Don't know if you and that other dimwit are the same person,but here is an easy dictionary definition for you to try and understand:

Thicktwats.jpg

The SOURCE for the legal argument was the late professor,no matter what you pair of rather dim posters say.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Here is another regular remoaner lie that has been put to rest today.SOURCE IS THE ONS,published on the BBC (for the thick as whale blubber):wave:remoanlie.jpg

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I use screenshots to post the pieces I find relevant.Very few people bother to open links,as life is too short to wade through piles of totally irrelevant crap.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Don't know if you and that other dimwit are the same person,but here is an easy dictionary definition for you to try and understand:

View attachment 91186

The SOURCE for the legal argument was the late professor,no matter what you pair of rather dim posters say.

You did not present us with just his words though, the piece started with the (unknown) writers words, and he posed a question and then quoted the opinion of a Professor. What would be interesting to know (not a lot, but a little) is who wrote the words that are not the Professors and where it was published.
If Andy Naylor tells me in the Argus that Chris Hughton said something, the source is Andy Naylor in the Argus, as that is where I got the info. Andy Naylors source could be Chris himself or the Seagulls website news section, or a piece by another journalist, crucially Andy Naylor will have added some words himself, which cannot be obtained by asking Chris Hughton. So even if I could talk to the dead, rather than just the brain dead like yourself, I could not get everything you posted from Professor Wade.
Unless you yourself wrote the piece and were quoting the Professor directly from words spoken to you, or from a writing he authored, he was not your source of the information, and he still would not be the source of what was posted.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I use screenshots to post the pieces I find relevant.Very few people bother to open links,as life is too short to wade through piles of totally irrelevant crap.

I think I have proven my willingness to wade through piles of totally irrelevant crap, by reading and responding to your posts. If you don't post the links, it makes me think you don't want me to check the facts.
Do you remember your post claiming that an 18 month old news release was the latest word from the (incorrectly named) MD of a company and was on the pages of a (fictional) newspapers website?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

D

Deleted member 22389

Its widely reported. What do you know thats different?

I think the document above tells you the story. I think those numbers are about the same as they where before Brexit. Even migration watch which is a trusted source said an exodus of EU workers is nonsense. I don't know any Europeans that are going home either, many are already established in this country and don't want to go home because it's rubbish.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What is the EU rate of VAT and what is the UK rate? Arent they different?

its 15% standard rate with a reduced rate of 5% allowed in some goods/services. as you'll note we are above both those levels, but the point is we not permitted to set anything lower. hence arguments about tampons, energy and buildings work for charities. last year there was a proposal from the finance commissioner to remove all 0 rated, which would mean food, childrens clothing, books, transport and medicines all going up to the 5% level (they didnt go through with it so far, but it never goes away).

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Brighton Mod - I wish you all the best in your treatment. I know I shouldn't try to make a political point here, but there ARE at least two clear links between Brexit and cancer treatment. The first is that Brexit will make us, as a nation, poorer - and hence we will have less to spend on the NHS. Secondly, a "Hard" Brexit will severely damage the supply chain. Medical supplies (including cancer drugs) would be impacted. The systems required to ensure a smooth inflow/outflow of goods will take many, many years to put in place if we leave the Customs Union. Added to which, outside the EU, there is the whole issue of having to create a completely new relationship with the European Medicines Agency (or maybe not if the likes of Bojo, Gove et al have their way).

The word BUT is the great eraser, it removes everything said before it so that a point can be made. Your still towing the line that there is a link between cancer treatment and Brexit. Its about as low as this arguement can be taken, you need to take a look at your thinking and what you are saying, because its not proven, has not surfaced during any Brexit debate and demonstrates how low some will go to justify their thoughts and political allegiances.
Please move on to another brexit related topic, because the more you try to justify your words, the more ridiculous you sound and these are my non Brexit thoughts.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think I have proven my willingness to wade through piles of totally irrelevant crap, by reading and responding to your posts. If you don't post the links, it makes me think you don't want me to check the facts.
Do you remember your post claiming that an 18 month old news release was the latest word from the (incorrectly named) MD of a company and was on the pages of a (fictional) newspapers website?

Suit yourself.I don't mind if you don't read my posts.Getting stroppy just proves the point raised.If you were that interested in the late Professor,there is a great deal on the internet,widely quoted and argued about,so as long as it's not RT what is your point.Or do you think everything not on Twatter is fake news?

People starting to be abusive about other posters family and medical conditions-starting to get very low.Play the ball.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here