Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sorry Westdene Seagull, don't want to interfear in your tiff but, open the link again and read what's written in the blue banner section of the headline?

I've seen the headline ..... not the article. A headline of a few words proves nothing. The Argus for example often has headlines that have no real bearing on the whole story.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
The UK is a ****ing disgrace. The polarisation brexit has caused shows what a nasty little snide country we really are. So glad I'm out of it. It's not the country I used to feel proud of!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
No because it wasn't even on the agenda until Cameron put it there. I would guess before this 50 odd million wouldn't have given a toss either way

There have been Eurosceptic Tories for nearly 20 years or more. Cameron got fed up with their meddling so thought he could put it to the country but was too complacent.

Jeremy Corbyn has ordered (yes ordered) his front bench to stay away from the People's March tomorrow. Freedom? What Freedom?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not jealous of anyone, never have been.
And I’m not sure I fully understand the second part of your riddle.The point I was making is that this fearless lad,part of THE finest fighting service in the world was having his future taken from him over a hundred years ago so that pathetic skid marks can have a good old rant outside parliament about a democratic process that they LOST.
On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rather low opinion you have of this generation. One of the benefits of the EU is that it has helped maintain a period of peace where no ones brave 16 year olds are asked to give up their lives. Do not make the mistake of thinking the current generation of young people lack courage, they may not be so ready to fight for any cause just because it has a Union flag flying over it, but if the cause is just, then I have no doubt that they are every bit as courageous as past generations.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Did he tell you this over a pint in your fantasy drinking club?

Oh dear,not even the Old Peoples March crew gave you any likes.Most tv channels in Europe have had extended coverage of Sir Michael this week,with his outspoken support for Brexit,but I daresay you ignored it,not liking to hear the truth.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Rather low opinion you have of this generation. One of the benefits of the EU is that it has helped maintain a period of peace where no ones brave 16 year olds are asked to give up their lives. Do not make the mistake of thinking the current generation of young people lack courage, they may not be so ready to fight for any cause just because it has a Union flag flying over it, but if the cause is just, then I have no doubt that they are every bit as courageous as past generations.

Making derogatory sweeping statements about a particular generation is a mainstay of Remoaners arguments (hope the old die off soon etc) on this thread and elsewhere .. so suck it up cupcake. For EU maintaining a 'period of peace' .. see NATO (backed by US) and the Soviet threat.

Lastly, when's that Brexit Recession lie you have been peddling for the last two years going to arrive?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So, what you are saying is, it is wrong to express an opinion? Jesus, is this what brexit Britain will be like? Tow the party line or be declared undemocratic and a loon for expressing a different opinion!

Feel free to Quote the bit where I said it's wrong to express an opinion ... saying that if you really are representative of your 'supposed' generation this country is f*****.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Oh I fully agree,I don’t have a low opinion of “this” generation, just the gusset garments that are going to be throwing their knickers in the air tomorrow,I am reasonably confident that for every waste of spunk that attend tomorrow there will 10 fearless Lions that just quietly,unassumingly go about their lives.
I look forward to the news coverage of tomorrow.
On our way.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Feel free to Quote the bit where I said it's wrong to express an opinion ... saying that if you really are representative of your 'supposed' generation this country is f*****.

Good luck with this,Plonk never lets the truth get in the way of a good hissy fit.
You’re correct if He/She is a true reflection of His/Her generation thank **** I’ll be dead in about 30 years,We truly will be ****ed.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Good luck with this,Plonk never lets the truth get in the way of a good hissy fit.
You’re correct if He/She is a true reflection of His/Her generation thank **** I’ll be dead in about 30 years,We truly will be ****ed.

Many supposed 'remoaner' types are only on here for a wind-up but sadly some are really expressing their true opinions ... :facepalm:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I think we are entitled to be pissed off. It will be is that has to clean this shit up, yet again! The same for the shitshow the environment is in as well. Or are you saying we just shut up, bend over and take all the ahot you shovel our way?

Entitled,there’s a word.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So, what you are saying is, it is wrong to express an opinion? Jesus, is this what brexit Britain will be like? Tow the party line or be declared undemocratic and a loon for expressing a different opinion!

So what you are saying is you no longer beat your girlfriend?

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here