Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Leavers on here seem to think it was clear what 52% voted for. Any chance you could tell the people that matter please?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Unbelievably, Corbyn's 'leadership' on BrExit is gaining no traction whatever... according to Labour List's analysis of the latest opinion polls.

https://labourlist.org/2017/12/dism...ourse-to-be-largest-party-in-hung-parliament/

Amazing considering what an incompetent, lousy, embarrassing, reckless, bullied, falling apart and broken mess May is, according to many of NSC's finest :facepalm:

#dismay

What was the Survation poll ? You know the only ones to call the last election right ???

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
What was the Survation poll ? You know the only ones to call the last election right ???

Jeremy Corbyn has slipped behind Theresa May according to projections of who would win the most seats in a general election.

Labour would return 275 MPs, 20 fewer than the Tories, according to an analysis published today.

Electoral Calculus said the “slightly surprising” figures reflected a decline in Labour’s position when looking at polls conducted in November, when two cabinet ministers were forced to resign.

The researchers looked at surveys published by the major polling firms and reported that Labour’s average lead had fallen from three per cent in October to “around zero”.

Even if Corbyn agreed a deal with the SNP then the two parties would still be short of an overall majority

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Jeremy Corbyn has slipped behind Theresa May according to projections of who would win the most seats in a general election.

Labour would return 275 MPs, 20 fewer than the Tories, according to an analysis published today.

Electoral Calculus said the “slightly surprising” figures reflected a decline in Labour’s position when looking at polls conducted in November, when two cabinet ministers were forced to resign.

The researchers looked at surveys published by the major polling firms and reported that Labour’s average lead had fallen from three per cent in October to “around zero”.

Even if Corbyn agreed a deal with the SNP then the two parties would still be short of an overall majority

No news of the Survation Poll in your world ???

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hilarious that even on this thread it's now just the last desperate Brextremists hanging on. Your PPF's , your Titanics and your Pastafarians. While remain voters stay on and discuss relevant, real news with the odd pathetic interjection from the aforementioned numpties. Rather amusing in some ways. Distinctly not in others.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Ya dafty. You probably had a shit job that you couldn't wait to retire from. Some people enjoy their work and like doing it.
Also, for people like you retirement is a death sentance. You sit around getting all worked up over daft shit, spouting bigoted bile until a concerned neighbour finds you in March, slumped in front of the gas fire with the Christmas decorations still up and your subscriptions to the EDF and BNP newsletters piled up behind the front door.

Actually I enjoyed working after I understood that most civvies are a danger to themselves because they're so clueless.Unlike you,I would be missed fairly rapidly by family,and the people I do voluntary work for.The only political leaflets you would find in my household would be Lib-Dem.Perhaps 3/10 for not having put me on ignore :thumbsup::kiss:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Hilarious that even on this thread it's now just the last desperate Brextremists hanging on. Your PPF's , your Titanics and your Pastafarians. While remain voters stay on and discuss relevant, real news with the odd pathetic interjection from the aforementioned numpties. Rather amusing in some ways. Distinctly not in others.

What a strange and distorted echo chamber you seem to live in. :nono:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Actually I enjoyed working after I understood that most civvies are a danger to themselves because they're so clueless.Unlike you,I would be missed fairly rapidly by family,and the people I do voluntary work for.The only political leaflets you would find in my household would be Lib-Dem.Perhaps 3/10 for not having put me on ignore :thumbsup::kiss:

Claptrap. You don't even know what/where Ulster is. You're a tw@

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Cut through the guff for me. What does that actually say?

Well I have had a look but I can't find a CBeebies version anywhere.Apparently the Germans only do banking pronouncements for adults.Who'd have thunk it,eh?Perhaps our resident expert on everything but answering questions could tell you.Oh,he's probably still working.Or perhaps our resident story-teller could explain,after all it's not a geographical question.Or perhaps you could look on Twatter,after all,somebody might post something worth reading.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Polls have been so incorrect in all resent elections and referendums and the current set of polls seems not to be reflecting events. The current Government lurches from one disaster to another yet the polls generally indicate that the two main parties are still neck and neck I find this really hard to believe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here