Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The Government are helpless without The DUP.
Tonight in parliament they are accepting amendments left right and centre to the finance bill, something that is rarely or never done.
Not getting the deal through the commons will see the end of this sorry government.

They are rudderless , nobody in charge now. Mad May chasing Juncker in Brussels tomorrow , god knows why

Jan 30, 2008
'Stalking you' ? Ah bless

Well if you stop posting complete bollocks on things about which you obviously have no understanding, I'll stop pulling you up on it and making you look foolish.

Deal ?

(I'm assuming you are using the term nause in the same way as Two profs. ie I don't have an answer to what you're asking so I'll say the word nause instead)
You're sounding like an over zealous school teacher
regards
DR

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You really should read ths link, they flat out denied it.

Well if you provide a link showing what the press spokesman said and showing that the spokesperson actually denied that May had even said “jump the queue” then I will read it, but you havnt so I wont.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Read the link! They ask something like: if eu citizens had arrived here by queue jumping and the reply is: No.
Just read the transcript.

You havnt provided a link of the transcript of the spokesperson, try not to be so stupid to think you have.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Nope cant see it, can see lots of people saying what May said ( which she did) but cant see the conversation of the press spokesperson denying that she even said jump the queue.
Can you highlight it

As you seem intent on proving it really does make you go blind, let me help you.

Attachments

• DsdDyV-WoAAFSR8.jpg
    DsdDyV-WoAAFSR8.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 118

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
#DeflectionKing
#Can'tFollowSimpleLinks

You twatting idiot
So the spokesperson doesn’t deny at all that May said “jump the queue” but says “ I don’t think your representation of those comments(the comments being jump the queue) is fair”
As suspected @ Thunder Bolt was telling porkies yet again, its like one big twatfest of chinese whispers on twatter with each person more gullible than the last

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Keep reading.
To this bit:
"Journalist: She says eu citizens will no longer be able to jump the queue...
Spokesperson: No."

Ask for extra lessons in class tomorrow, ive never known anyone like you who simply cant follow a written conversation......is it substance assistance that makes you dumb?

Read what Thunder Pinocchio posted

“This MP is submitting a Parliamentary motion for an apology for something May's press has denied her even saying

and the tweet she posted

The Prime Ministers said “jumped the queue” in public, I watched her say it. And her office lies that she never said it

Her press spokesperson did NOT say she never said jump the queue, when a journalist said “ is it really the prime ministers view that 3 million EU citizens living and working here in places like our NHS have jumped the queue” The press secretary replied with “ I don’t think your representation of those comments is fair”
That is not denying she even said “jump the queue”, the spokesperson is saying your representation of jump the queue is not fair......and try and read further than the word "no" for extra comprehension

ps they do jump the queue, thank god freedom of movement is ending

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Also: if you think they are queue jumping why not expand freedom of movement? That would stop "queue jumping" would it not?

After your suggestion that the EU could have reviewed our plans while off duty and give us the nod if they were OK I didn't think I'd see anything more stupid posted. Well done, you've just broken your own record.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Keep reading.
To this bit:
"Journalist: She says eu citizens will no longer be able to jump the queue...
Spokesperson: No."

excellent piece of editing. as we see from the above transcription, that is not literally what was said. we see a spokesman desperatly spinning like a top, but doesnt actually say she didnt say it, its been presented as that as a way of accentuate the original comment.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Are you trying to get a job on Trump's media team!? Fine, believe what you want.
Also: if you think they are queue jumping why not expand freedom of movement? That would stop "queue jumping" would it not?

do you want to expand to global free movement,schengen style, with no border posts or do you have restrictions and its free movement for some but not all

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why only some? Either none or all. Why does someone, just as qualified for a job in the UK as anyone else, be disqualified simply due to their place of birth!? You solution of no freedom of movent favours those born in the UK over other countries. Why are we more special than them!? Ot is madness, I do not understand it!

agree with that. some parts of society do not agree, fearing they may not be qualified or driven enough to get the work. difficult situation.
heres a thing, would apply the same to goods? if something fullfills a need, a use, should we disqualify on place of manufacture?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Why only some? Either none or all. Why does someone, just as qualified for a job in the UK as anyone else, be disqualified simply due to their place of birth!? You solution of no freedom of movent favours those born in the UK over other countries. Why are we more special than them!? Ot is madness, I do not understand it!

Your version opens up the eligibility to every single person on the planet( bar those currently in prison, until they get out) being able to come to the UK to seek work, claim asylum and god knows what else unchecked…….......….and you call me mad.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Why should a person born in Paris not have the same rights to work as a person born in Birmingham? Answer that and maybe I could agree with you.

A person born in Paris can have the same rights to work in France as a person born in Birmingham working in Britain. If either wants to get permission to work in each others country they can, and if they get permission they should enjoy the same rights as the people already working there.
Free movement for all globally, unchecked across non existent borders posts is utter madness. I have a right to expect my country to provide by law restrictions on free movement that are necessary to protect national security, public order and public health and these laws can regulate who can enter the country to maintain the welfare of its citizens.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I will ask again. Why can't a person born in Paris have the same rights to work in Exeter than a person born in Birmingham? Hell, they may even be better qualified and more experienced than the Birmingham born person.

And i will answer again, when they get permission to work in the others country, they can enjoy the same rights.
Why should they have an automatic right to work in someone elses country anywhere on the planet without that country giving them permission to enter.

Why would this Parisian suddenly cause this mass unrest that you mention?

You really cant be this thick can you, one Parisian will not cause mass unrest, 100`s of millions of people all now migrating across the planet to the worlds richest nations because there are now no borders controls and we have global free movement would cause mayhem.........if you ever venture away from substance assistance and look out into the real world have a look at the migration problems going on all over the place out of Africa, out of Central America, out of the middle east, south asia............and try to imagine how much worse that would be with your daft free movement for all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here