Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Ah, more inconsequential drivel from you. You are the master of drivel. Which trade deals?
It's ok. NSC in its entirety, brexiteers and remainers understand you are as thick as pigs shit, without any of the glamour
I realise you are scared to answer. Relax.

Calm down Trotsky,you'll have an embolism.You seem to get over-excited when talking about piggy-poo-something you want to share with us?Why do you find piggy-poo glamorous?
When it comes to the trade deals Boris will be signing,I would imagine they are still confidential (he won't have told the civil service).:kiss:so ask him.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The city finance company co-founded by Mogg "Somerset capital management" has launched a new Dublin vehicle amid concerns of being cut off from European investors.following Brexit?

So what?Just preparing for No Deal,like a sensible person.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The city finance company co-founded by Mogg "Somerset capital management" has launched a new Dublin vehicle amid concerns of being cut off from European investors.following Brexit?

Seriously? But that is outrageous, it’s duplicitous. You would almost think that he is n for Brexit for personal gain. Toff

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Brexit was only ever going to make rich people richer, the poor saps in Hartlepool, Sunderland etc who voted for it won't see a bean and will be worse off when the value of the £ sinks when we exit.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
So, you want a no deal? If thats the case, what benefits, and obviously, what would be the downsides of this?
Brexiteers are the passionate proud brits that don't want to be tied to the power Hungary EU.Now remainers are the weak,gutless types who prefer following this organisation in the EU because they're scared of change.Now if we get a slump then so be it as most of us are not fussed about the obsession with trade.Its the Obsession by the EU with money and trade that's destroying Europe!!
Remember we love Europe but we hate the EU !!
Everything is about trade,Money bla bla bla...???
Get out then talk it's that simple and betray us at your peril as you'll see the biggest march in history and things will get very messy.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Brexit was only ever going to make rich people richer, the poor saps in Hartlepool, Sunderland etc who voted for it won't see a bean and will be worse off when the value of the £ sinks when we exit.
The last 20 years in the EU has seen the rich get very rich and the poor get poorer....pretty much echoes most of Europe!!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Brexiteers are the passionate proud brits that don't want to be tied to the power Hungary EU.Now remainers are the weak,gutless types who prefer following this organisation in the EU because they're scared of change.Now if we get a slump then so be it as most of us are not fussed about the obsession with trade.Its the Obsession by the EU with money and trade that's destroying Europe!!
Get out then talk it's that simple and betray us at your peril as you'll see the biggest march in history and things will get very messy.

Tommy Robinson’s red and white army :lolol:

Patriotism comes in many forms, that’s not mine

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
He reminds me of Dick Dastardly from Wackey Races

But without any of the better qualities, or a decent car, and a cool dog. Let's hope he gets the same end results.

Reminds me more of Walter the Soft Hitler, if you get my drift.

His Nanny even looks a bit like Muttley too.

5016814C00000578-6160651-image-a-13_1536773189149.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Power Hungary EU ? Mnnn? Looks like another Brexiteer who has not got quite got their finger on the pulse.!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The last 20 years in the EU has seen the rich get very rich and the poor get poorer....pretty much echoes most of Europe!!

And Nige, Boris and JRM are the people to change that?

The simple facts are that you will not get what you want and you've certainly been stitched up, but still haven't managed to figure out who's responsible :facepalm:

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

A fine example of how to get everything completely arse about face in just one post.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
As much as I despise the woman for how she treated section of the public sector (Emergency Services) whilst Home Sec, I can't fault her determination to not waver from her position (despite it being one that she doesn't truly believe in herself)

She has already highlighted the risks and pitfalls of a GE being forced upon the tories and I suspect she will resign, poke two fingers up and say 'go on then, you lot get on with it', whilst retiring to the back benches and a confortable pension and some quality time walking in the hills of the UK (and probably Europe)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I love that you think Rees-Mogg and Farage are not all about the money.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This has always been a Eurosceptic country, even when Blair was on the throne.

But if anyone believe Rees Mogg and Boris are on the side of the little people you require a brain transplant.

Boris will vote for anything to be PM but Rees Moog is a very very frightening individual.

He wants to turn the UK into a tax haven with little or no regulation. He can hide behind "what I believe is irrelevant" all he likes but anyone with half a brain cell should see right through him.

He will be quite happy with immigration if it means very low paid people shipped in and out when required, turning the UK into a UAE.

One of the most dangerous politicians I've ever experienced in my lifetime.

His views on Brexit are simply a means to an end.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

As big as the 3000 that turned up yesterday?

what absolute carnage will follow!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here