Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
But you didnt say that, as usual you put three definitive outcomes, all typically disaster scenarios, in fact that's all you ever post on anything associated with Brexit or the UK.

From what I recall, one could only be delivered by your version of a soft Brexit and the two other outcomes seem to be that the UK would as usual and more likely be going to hell in handcart, every single aspect of Brexit in your mind cannot offer anything different, again in my view the pharmaceutical industry will still function as effectively for the UK as it does now after Brexit, there might be changes but there always is and that's why your client has a separate department to deal with it.

My argument yesterday was based more on your scenario's being driven by a near desire for Brexit/UK failure rather than the ability of any government to ensure a smooth transition.

I'll think you'll find merely working in a specific sector gives you a huge insight into all the issues re Brexit and an explicit understanding of the current state of the negotiations and the contingency planning of the government. We are truly blessed to have such a breadth of 'expert' knowledge on NSC.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I'll think you'll find merely working in a specific sector gives you a huge insight into all the issues re Brexit and an explicit understanding of the current state of the negotiations and the contingency planning of the government. We are truly blessed to have such a breadth of 'expert' knowledge on NSC.

And having No knowledge or experience of an industry gives a better insight into the prospective issues :facepalm: :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
It’s all going to be ok, we have some of the UKs best public school boys on it, ably supported by some comprehensive boys and girls who seem to be doing what they are told by their betters

I know Thornberry is a disaster,and Coad not much better,but Labour are trying hard,I think,so there is no need to be so scathing about them.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Glad we will be out of the EMA's jurisdiction on Independence Day.They seem very slap-dash in their approach to who can do what,compared to decently organised outfits like the FDA.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
the desperation of the Grizzlers on here is staring to get them into a frenzy!!, tick tock tick tock tick tock, bye bye EU
regards
DR

Inspector Clouseau would be proud.

Everyone knows it's ticking,
The vast majority now know it's a bomb,
But i get the impression that you are the only one who doesn't realise you are holding it :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Ooooo second class warrior on this thread ... chiptastic! :D

Do tell me - and your wisdom on the northern code is something I will bow towards on that other thread - whats wrong with that?

It insightful to see - public school bashing brings out all the numpties in defence though.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Question...

Do any Brexiteers have a sensible solution for the Irish border issue, in the extremely unlikely event we don't get a tariff free EU trade deal (for free of course)

Hey Nicko, I have the answer, leave it as it is. EU politicians and remainers will constantly bring up the security situation between north and south, that will be those who did little to bring the peace about. If the EU want to build a hard border, go ahead, we should not be compelled to do so. The EUs borders are leaking all over the place especially the Turkish/Greek border, the Lybian/Italian,Morrocon/Spain and now they have this pseudo worry about the UK/Eire border. Its never going to happen, hold your nerve.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Are you saying Brexit is a Tory thing? You might be right, the old monied and establishment have the most to gain

Its the peoples of Europe who have the most to lose by remaining, the TTIP agreement is an anathema to many on mainland Europe and to southern Irish farmers. who all will lose to the hands of big business and banks. If you think any other way you are totally misguided, whose propping up many European Banks who constantly fail the stress tests applied. If Germany is central to European direction and the economics of the area and they receive in excess of 80% of their energy from Russia, whose the puppet master.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Its the peoples of Europe who have the most to lose by remaining, the TTIP agreement is an anathema to many on mainland Europe and to southern Irish farmers. who all will lose to the hands of big business and banks. If you think any other way you are totally misguided, whose propping up many European Banks who constantly fail the stress tests applied. If Germany is central to European direction and the economics of the area and they receive in excess of 80% of their energy from Russia, whose the puppet master.

Read that twice and have decided you are many beers into a heavy night

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Hey Nicko, I have the answer, leave it as it is. EU politicians and remainers will constantly bring up the security situation between north and south, that will be those who did little to bring the peace about. If the EU want to build a hard border, go ahead, we should not be compelled to do so. The EUs borders are leaking all over the place especially the Turkish/Greek border, the Lybian/Italian,Morrocon/Spain and now they have this pseudo worry about the UK/Eire border. Its never going to happen, hold your nerve.

So 16 months ago you were telling everyone how important our borders were and now you want no borders. :facepalm:

I really can't be arsed with this level of stupidity this time of night :bigwave:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Don't suppose normal people can be bothered about the Irish 'problem' with Brexit,particularly Varadkar's rather smutty schoolboy attempt at humour.If they don't want a border,they can always apply to re-join the United Kingdom,as long as we can check their bank accounts first!:lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here