Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If you disagree that these agencies leaving is damaging, put a counter argument.

The agencies have to leave, no iffs or buts,they cannot remain no matter how much you want them to, its in the EU regulations.
Short term muddling through exercise for us but with the knowledge its more confirmation we are indeed leaving i see no long term downside that they are relocating.
I cant understand how so many of you are suddenly shocked at the announcement of where they are relocating to.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Take a chill pill for Christ sake
. You must be the life of theparty with all the others cutting their wrists to escape your negativity

Yet another poster making statements about companies leaving without a shred of evidence to back it up.Not a single link,or even a JPEG,pathetic!:lolol:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Yet another poster making statements about companies leaving without a shred of evidence to back it up.Not a single link,or even a JPEG,pathetic!:lolol:

I've no doubt some will go but nowhere near the totals being spouted everyday on here by posters who don't seem to have any positivity in them and just want to extol every last morsel of bad news they can troll of the internet.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
https://order-order.com/2017/11/21/75-medicine-agencies-staff-want-stay-london/

Predictable howls from Remain ultras that the European Medicines Agency relocating back to the EU somehow proves Britain is a diminishing power. The EMA is a European Union agency. It helps authorise the sale of drugs across the EU’s single market. We are leaving the EU and the single market. Would be pretty odd for the EMA to still be based here…

What of the brain drain of top scientists that Remainers are promising? In the real world, a poll of the EMA’s 890 workers found that 75% of them want to stay in London. An obvious opportunity for the UK to poach the boffins who would rather live here than in Holland. Everyone needs to calm down.

I’m sure the vast majority did want to stay in London. Involuntary relocation or losing our job isn’t great. I’m surprised it wasn’t higher.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you disagree that these agencies leaving is damaging, put a counter argument.

He can’t. The best he has came up with in recent times was putting EMA and agreement into Google and thinking he’d hit the jackpot....but missed by a fair distance.

D

Deleted member 22389

I've no doubt some will go but nowhere near the totals being spouted everyday on here by posters who don't seem to have any positivity in them and just want to extol every last morsel of bad news they can troll of the internet.

The negativity is very draining.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Says a "new" poster with 42 posts-yeah,right.Petal?Now where have I read that before?Nob.

What the **** are you on about you freak? I was replying to another poster who had answered someone else, and then you come steaming in doing your best to take Bushy's Mr Angry crown. Wasn't even that forceful a point and it upsets you this much? Can't say I have ever had any interaction with you on this board until this, my lucky day. Have a lie down, count to ten or something.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The agencies have to leave, no iffs or buts,they cannot remain no matter how much you want them to, its in the EU regulations.
Short term muddling through exercise for us but with the knowledge its more confirmation we are indeed leaving i see no long term downside that they are relocating.
I cant understand how so many of you are suddenly shocked at the announcement of where they are relocating to.

So, no upside.
I am not shocked, you can go back to the very early parts of this mammoth thread and find posts from me and others regarding losing the EMA. What is shocking is the joy you leave guys seem to have about it.
There is no rational argument to be had with you guys, all damage is acceptable if it leads to border controls and the right of Parliament to decide how bent a grade A banana can be, and if you can buy them by the pound or the Kilo.
( I realise there may be the rate of VAT on Tampons, fishing quotas, and other annoyances that really grip your shit and make the whole thing really worthwhile for you)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So, no upside.
I am not shocked, you can go back to the very early parts of this mammoth thread and find posts from me and others regarding losing the EMA. What is shocking is the joy you leave guys seem to have about it.
There is no rational argument to be had with you guys, all damage is acceptable if it leads to border controls and the right of Parliament to decide how bent a grade A banana can be, and if you can buy them by the pound or the Kilo.
( I realise there may be the rate of VAT on Tampons, fishing quotas, and other annoyances that really grip your shit and make the whole thing really worthwhile for you)

Confirming how totally narrow minded some of you are and still remarkably devoid of any understanding of why people voted to Leave whilst continuing with the same patronising thought process that helped you lose the referendum in the first place.......................Bravo, well played.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
What the **** are you on about you freak? I was replying to another poster who had answered someone else, and then you come steaming in doing your best to take Bushy's Mr Angry crown. Wasn't even that forceful a point and it upsets you this much? Can't say I have ever had any interaction with you on this board until this, my lucky day. Have a lie down, count to ten or something.

Nov 2017 join eh.
Who is this Bushy you are going on about?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Confirming how totally narrow minded some of you are and still remarkably devoid of any understanding of why people voted to Leave whilst continuing with the same patronising thought process that helped you lose the referendum in the first place.......................Bravo, well played.

I understand why many of you voted out, but you get upset if any of us mention the PPF view.

It is hard to understand how anyone who mocks religious belief by calling themselves Pastafarian can be so dogmatic about the Farage view of the EU and not use much reason and logic.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Have been on and off this site for 17 years. And?

Perhaps it might have been nicer to introduce yourself in your alternate identity Nick.The site is very tolerant towards people with mental issues.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I understand why many of you voted out, but you get upset if any of us mention the PPF view.

It is hard to understand how anyone who mocks religious belief by calling themselves Pastafarian can be so dogmatic about the Farage view of the EU and not use much reason and logic.

Do not mock the followers of the FSM (pbuh) infidel.Do you not like beer?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Leave voters are very defensive of late. Now, I wonder why that could be? Light dawning on marble heads perchance.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Leave voters are very defensive of late. Now, I wonder why that could be? Light dawning on marble heads perchance.

To me it feels like they're running out of AMO, and as the whole thing comes undone they come to realise there a virtually no winners with Brexit. Personal insults and accusations are the only thing the 19% have left

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
To me it feels like they're running out of AMO, and as the whole thing comes undone they come to realise there a virtually no winners with Brexit. Personal insults and accusations are the only thing the 19% have left

19% of remainers you mean there as I see more insults from your little crew on here than anybody else. A reasoned debate seems beyond you all

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

I`ve not even read a PPF view on here as far as i know, and dont recall you ever mentioning a PPF view so no idea how i could get upset over something i havnt read.
My religion however is a bona fide one, not my fault all the other ones are wrong and mockable.
But thanks for your religious intolerance.:thumbsup:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Perhaps we are starting to be intimidated by the mass demonstrations of EU lovers,which the BBC finds necessary to report every day?

idletwats.jpg

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here