Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
With respect I think some of the Brexit bedfellows were not folk you'd be proud of?

Obviously, each side had fellow travellers they disagreed with for various reasons but the underlying point is the Tory mainstream opinion/government policy plus the people mainly responsible for the banking crisis were all lined up on the Remain side of the fence.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Incredible hearing May talk about the Brexit dividend on Marr this morning. What a load of bollocks. She's supercharged the lie on the bus.

[tweet]910033210981072897[/tweet]

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
Obviously, each side had fellow travellers they disagreed with for various reasons but the underlying point is the Tory mainstream opinion/government policy plus the people mainly responsible for the banking crisis were all lined up on the Remain side of the fence.

Btw do you believe in climate change (man made) ?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Here we go, TM starting to talk about a Brexit dividend for the NHS and then in the next breath talks of tax rises. That's the price of a falling tax receipts and a flagging economy

#poorerbritain
#countingthecostofbrexit

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Here we go, TM starting to talk about a Brexit dividend for the NHS and then in the next breath talks of tax rises. That's the price of a falling tax receipts and a flagging economy

#poorerbritain
#countingthecostofbrexit

Give it a rest you doom monger. Move away if you hate Britian that much

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Incredible hearing May talk about the Brexit dividend on Marr this morning. What a load of bollocks. She's supercharged the lie on the bus.

[tweet]910033210981072897[/tweet]

Tweet tweet you're a bit slow.It's 2018.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Is that all you have left? I'd rather stick around and try and put out the fire the arsonists started

You can certainly put out fires with a wet blanket.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Btw do you believe in climate change (man made) ?

Btw do you believe in the tooth fairy (woman made)?Nothing to do with Brexit,but it wastes a few seconds waiting for the next kick-off :lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Do you know, I didn't think the post was really about doom, or even Britain. It was about Theresa May's smoke and mirror deception. Why does she think she has to do it? Perhaps she thinks we're all stupid.

Well she ain't far wrong.Maybe she should spell it out on a bus.It could slow down a bit on request :)

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Is that all you have left? I'd rather stick around and try and put out the fire the arsonists started

You just remind me of some work colleagues who moan about everything and always say they want a new job. When push comes to shove they never leave because nothing matches what they currently have. That's why you will never leave good old Blighty because you'll never match what you get here.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Exactly what the Tories have been slagging Labour off for , uncosted promises, tax rises and borrowing

Plus Terri from Eastbourne didn't bother to mention that it's actually going to cost more than £20 Billion as Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast get some extra magic money tree money into their budgets as a result of NHS England getting that. (Assuming our family of nations that is our precious United Kingdom is still intact of course by 2024)

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Do you know, I didn't think the post was really about doom, or even Britain. It was about Theresa May's smoke and mirror deception. Why does she think she has to do it? Perhaps she thinks we're all stupid.

Believe me I do not like the Tory's at all after that wonderful woman call Margaret. Trouble is May has the mantle to get the best deal she can. So we need to get behind the negotiating team and stop undermining them at every turn. I've negotiated pay rises and the last thing we wanted was anybody stepping out of line as it weakens whatever position you hold

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Believe me I do not like the Tory's at all after that wonderful woman call Margaret. Trouble is May has the mantle to get the best deal she can. So we need to get behind the negotiating team and stop undermining them at every turn. I've negotiated pay rises and the last thing we wanted was anybody stepping out of line as it weakens whatever position you hold

Well I suppose you might be right in saying that the negotiating team would have a stronger card to play if the entire country was standing behind its demands but as not even the inner sanctums of the cabinet can work out what those demands should be, and which of them are or aren't in the best interests of the nation, I'm not sure you can blame anyone but the Brexit buccaneers themselves as they stand in front of this divided land.

I do repeat though, the post that attracted your fierce response wasn't about the negotiations. It was about May's duplicity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here