Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Every murder is needless. Your posts seem to imply it was a minor inconvenience.

There is no “implication” I stated firstly it was needless, but it is a fact that less than a week later her constituency turned out to vote leave.

On a thread about Brexit it’s not a random point, it’s relevant.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I take it your assuming those giving him grief are too ignorant to cross the road as well then. :facepalm:

We are turning into a shit society if that behaviour is tolerated as it will only escalate to even worse.

Works both ways I suppose. It's what journo's do trying to get a story. He caused his I suppose like TR does. They are no different.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
First it was a strange comment, now it’s unpleasant?

I stated that the murder was needless, however it is fact that her constituency voted leave.

Is that not a relevant point on this thread about Brexit?

If that's how you feel fine. More a strange and unpleasant point to make than anything positive.

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018
Maybe cross the road to avoid situations like this. He was loving it

... maybe he was walking down the road that led most directly to his intended destination. Do you really think 'situations like this' are should be 'avoided' or 'recorded' so that people can see what was going on? Do we know these men did not follow and pursue Owen Jones? After all, what was their purpose in gathering together there?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Lol. Yeah, claim everything you get wrong was sarcasm. You are a spoof account. No one cares about your spoofish nonsense hate filled views.

Have I ? Evidence ? What do you think caused the ice age then ? Too many cars ? :facepalm:

Look Plooks, you hate old people, you hate successful people, you hate home owners ..... all because you are an utter failure. What are you going to do on the 30th March ?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
... maybe he was walking down the road that led most directly to his intended destination. Do you really think 'situations like this' are should be 'avoided' or 'recorded' so that people can see what was going on? Do we know these men did not follow and pursue Owen Jones? After all, what was their purpose in gathering together there?

Personally no idea who they are the same as the remainers who have congregated there for months. Both sides I would guess will get more vociferous the nearer it gets to the end date. Owen Jones manufactured that scene the same way TR does his. They are both as bad as each other

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Sadly, I think this is the result of certain people finally realising that they are not going to get what they were promised and being incapable of understanding the reasons why.

You see it quite a bit on this thread.

I wonder who could possibly be responsible for promising them a completely undeliverable fantasy in the first place :shrug:

Last edited:

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018
There is no “implication” I stated firstly it was needless, but it is a fact that less than a week later her constituency turned out to vote leave.

On a thread about Brexit it’s not a random point, it’s relevant.

But what is the point of the comment? Why should an elected MP simply follow the people's vote if s/he profoundly believes that it is not in the constituents' interests.... It is a tricky call but surely we want our MPs not simply to do our will but to do what they sincerely think will be best for us? Taking the alternative to its logical extreme, we are left with populist politics.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Personally no idea who they are the same as the remainers who have congregated there for months. Both sides I would guess will get more vociferous the nearer it gets to the end date. Owen Jones manufactured that scene the same way TR does his. They are both as bad as each other

Did Anna Soubry manufacture the scene today too? You know, where they chanted that she was a Nazi and then followed her down the road.

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018

No they are not as bad as each other. Look at the footage and see if you can find the 'reverse equivalent'....

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Or maybe he was there for the reaction he got. He was in the 'situation like this' because that was probably his intention. Owen Jones put himself in that situation for maximum affect.
What was their purpose for being there? Probably the same reason that remainers have been there since day 1.

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018
Or maybe he was there for the reaction he got. He was in the 'situation like this' because that was probably his intention. Owen Jones put himself in that situation for maximum affect.
What was their purpose for being there? Probably the same reason that remainers have been there since day 1.

or maybe not......

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
If that's how you feel fine. More a strange and unpleasant point to make than anything positive.

It’s not how I feel it’s how I think, there is a difference.

What are by the way are the positives concerning Jo Cox’s death?

I can’t think of any, help me out?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here