Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
If people are relying on the 'blitz' spirit, we are ****ed.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...cken-shortage-dhl-tower-hamlets-a8220321.html

https://www.irishexaminer.com/break...complain-about-mushrooms-on-pizza-859045.html

50% of our trade is with Europe. We will now have to pay more for products, our products will prove to be more expensive. Not sure where there is any 'prosperity' in that. We are not an industrial nation anymore, 80% service. Maybe some fabulous trade deai with... who?

We’ll fine,don’t be fooled by the bully boys.
We’re on or way.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
So, basically, you dont have an answer...ie no idea.
Let me put the question in another way. When will the future be 'very bright'? In my daughters lifetime, or my granddaugher/grandsons lifetime, or longer? Its a fairly simple question.

Two years ago.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Since two years have past, we are less prosperous. What does the future hold. Any idea other than some imaginary scenario that includes the usual leavers trademarks... maybe, possibly, could do, what could happen is, perhaps etc etc etc

Stop Scaring yourself. Stop listening to the project fear doomsayers.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Stop Scaring yourself. Stop listening to the project fear doomsayers.

Im not scaring myself in the slightest. I think youre the scared one, as you dont have any idea what the future holds, and you pray for some sort of fantasy scenario that saves the future for our youth, and you and other leavers dont have to feel like they have screwed the country for generations to come.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No 'bully boys' involved. Common sense is fairly key.

btw 'two professors', you are a little bit of a tool. Your need to use a different account name is telling.

You really are desperate to prove I'm as mental as you!:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Trying to remember who else Desperate Dave imagined I was.I think Renegade was one,now Baker Lite (are you a BT engineer btw).Only remainers feel the need to talk to themselves,and applaud themselves.:mad:And they call us swivel-eyed ???

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Trying to remember who else Desperate Dave imagined I was.I think Renegade was one,now Baker Lite (are you a BT engineer btw).Only remainers feel the need to talk to themselves,and applaud themselves.:mad:And they call us swivel-eyed ???

Of course...

Attachments

• 92054054-612x612.jpg
    92054054-612x612.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 66

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No need to dig yourself a grave.Just ask your tame moderator and they will confirm I have only ever had one membership of this site.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The only project fear now is coming from Brexiteers. i.e The remainers were correct.

You are Desperate Dave and I claim my £5.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So, you KNOW the future after voting to leave. Tell me about it....again, without using the words, perhaps, possibly, maybe, what could happen is, I believe what will happen etc etc

Yes. We'll be outside of that horrid flawed behemoth that is the EU. It really is that simple. Difficult for desperately enthusiastic Europhiles to understand, perhaps, but that really is ultimately the be-all and end-all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here