Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So does that mean us Leave voters should or shouldn't support the Turkish economy by buying holidays there,supporting employment and helping with their problems?Or perhaps only people should go who refuse to take the extra Lira available and so have less to spend when they get there?

Do what you like.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Nonsense. I believe that when we are united and work towards a goal of raising everyone up, as in Turkey's bid for membership (let's help them sort themselves out and get them up to standard), then everybody benefits. That's my main beef with Brexit, we should be uniting not breaking up unions. So no, seeing a nation in crisis and it's subsequent effects on currency does not cheer me. But I suppose for some Leave voters if we can get a brief gain from another nation's problems that's alright Jack! An attitude I think does the world a great injustice. An attitude all to prevalent in many Brexiteers.
I was talking about the good news on the pound. Seeing as you had been focusing on it lately. As for alright jack attitude absolute nonsense anyway your focusing on the pound smacks of an alright jack attitude.
I never said anything about about a country being in crisis just trying to cheer you up with some good news.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

:lolol:Did you post this to see if anybody actually reads your posts any more?2001?

dri.png

vel.png

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh dear a little proof read might help. That's only 17yrs old. How far back do you want to go to blame Brexit. Puppy dog Plooks will agree with you though

I pasted the wrong link. See above for the one from today.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Leavers on here this afternoon posting on here while Albion were behind. Classy that...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here