Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So tell me, would you have preferred it if May's withdrawal agreement went through without parliament having any say on it?

No I didn't want it to go through ...... it's an awful deal. IMO her delaying any vote makes it inceasingly difficult for remainers to stop us leaving ...... 109 days from today to stop it ...... even if she delays the vote by only 7 days were down to 102 days and that doesn't include the Christmas break. The closer we get to the 29th March without any decisions the happier I am.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Of course people would have had negative views of Gina Miller and sent her racial abuse and death threats anyway without headlines and words like this about her. I recall explaining to someone on this thread at the time that British Guiana was a crown colony when Gina Miller was born a British subject there after this front page and opening line of the report:

1*piGY6KAwYsDSweClCmHeBA.jpeg

A MOTLEY handful of EU-based campaigners led by a foreign-born multi-millionaire sparked fury after throwing Theresa May’s Brexit plans into chaos.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brexit is on life support.

I fear it’s only a matter of time before it’s killed off completely.

Surely the hard Brexiteers need to wrangler control of the Tory government to see it through or it’s all over?

Perhaps it’s because Brexit means so many things to so many different people, leavers just can’t unite behind any single version of Brexit?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You go out of your way to look ridiculous on a football forum. Admirable.

At least I have to make an effort.Admirable Trotsky.Were you in the Red Navy?
Congratulations on making a post without using foul language.Keep it up.:D

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Reality is starting to bite, this from Tory MP Tobias Ellwood...

If parliament does not agree a Brexit deal soon, then we must recognise that the original mandate to leave, taken over two years ago, will begin to date and will, eventually, no longer represent a reflection of current intent.

Interesting. That reminds me of Eddie Mair on Radio 4's PM ages back tearing Amber Rudd to pieces and asking her when the mandate of the 2016 referendum expires.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sorry. Been away for the past 20 mins. What’s the latest? :lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
:lolol:

No wonder she’s pulled it. So, what next? EU say this is the final deal. May has a deal which has **** all support. Cabinet openly saying over weekend second referendum is an option. Even someone as pig-shit thick as [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] can see what the common sense pragmatic route it.

Ah,another piggy-poo lover.I looked for a pig pervert description,and funnily enough the only language that has one is German!The common sense pragmatic move is very obviously to leave the failing EU,before it sinks even further.Our young people deserve work,not mass unemployment like the EU offers.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
May said "No Deal is better than a Bad Deal", so given Parliament think this IS a Bad Deal then she's only left with No Deal. Given the EU have aid they won't renegotiate her Deal is she going to do the unthinkable and let us crash out with No Deal?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
frogxit.png

These chaps seem to have caught on at least.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You've constantly called the leave campaign corrupt and liars ..... mentioning Farage and Banks a number of times ..... more than three !

The Electoral Commission agrees that VoteLeave, the Met police agree, and have passed the case onto the National Crime Agency to investigate the corruption.
Lies such as 350M to the NHSproved to be a lie the very next day. Lies are lies when they are proved to be lies.

You will have to do better than that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I looked for a pig pervert description,and funnily enough the only language that has one is German.

Are you seriously stating you went looking for this on Google? The mind boggles.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Are you seriously stating you went looking for this on Google? The mind boggles.

Well so many of your side of the discussion seem to have a strange obsession with porcine waste products, and the dimensions thereof,I thought it might be fashionable,like craft beer.One tries to keep up with the times.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Guy Verhofstadt

Verified account

@guyverhofstadt
21m21 minutes ago
More
I can’t follow anymore. After two years of negotiations, the Tory government wants to delay the vote. Just keep in mind that we will never let the Irish down. This delay will further aggravate the uncertainty for people & businesses. It’s time they make up their mind! #brexit

Jan 30, 2008
No I didn't want it to go through ...... it's an awful deal. IMO her delaying any vote makes it inceasingly difficult for remainers to stop us leaving ...... 109 days from today to stop it ...... even if she delays the vote by only 7 days were down to 102 days and that doesn't include the Christmas break. The closer we get to the 29th March without any decisions the happier I am.
so will 17+ MILLION OTHERS, leave means leave :bigwave:

regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here