View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
575. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

405 70.43%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

170 29.57%
Page 5046 of 5685 FirstFirst ... 4046454649464996503650435044504550465047504850495056509651465546 ... LastLast
Results 50,451 to 50,460 of 56847
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Indeed - thank god Javid has ripped up Rudd's plans and instead will introduce equal immigration rules across the board - no more favourtism to EU citizens. It'll the annoy the EU like hell but tough.
    That's how it should be. Nobody from the EU should get preferential treatment over somebody from outside the EU. It should be about what you can offer our country, and whether it is of benefit.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mo Gosfield View Post
      Do Turkeys vote for Christmas?
      When you have a massive bureaucratic gravy train to jump aboard and earn enormous salaries for a few hours consultative work, its hardly surprising. Or be made a European Minister and put in the occasional appearance to ensure you claim vast expenses plus a six figure salary for sweet f..a....Its the status quo. It protects and enriches those within it. Many disagree with the idea of a federalist superstate but they are too greedy and self centred and keep their powder dry and play along with the game.
      The EU is a comfort blanket for many. They cannot see beyond it. They live in a micro rather than a macro world. They feel Europe is the centre of the Universe and only does them good. They don't stop to think that Brussels has put all its energies into sweeping away barriers to free trade in goods, which is beneficial to manufacturing countries like Germany ( surprise, surprise ) The UK is different. Our strength is in services. We are in surplus in the EU and all over the World in providing services. We are in huge deficit in goods. For as long as we stay in the EU, our trade deficit will just get worse and worse.
      Many claim that the result in 2016 was caused by ignorance and bigotry. If there is another referendum, maybe the Leave campaign should just put out a simple poster that says....." Your choice. To stay in a club whose trading rules, amplify our weaknesses and nullify our strengths, at vast cost to this country or leave and seek a better deal. A deal that suits our country better. Your choice. "
      Germany has a balanced economy which includes manufacturing so whatever happened they’d have a sector which benefits. We also have a fantastic service sector as well. You screwed up because your economy is woefully imbalanced and heavily dependent on, and in hock to, services. And your response is the classic British one which is to blame everyone and everything else for taking your eye off the ball.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      The ONLY Gay in Brighton El Presidente's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      3 amendments today to try and scupper the Governments fixed exit date of 29 March 2019. And all 3 defeated.
      No need for @Titanic to change the thread title after all,you can stop panicking now.
      Sadly, following some of the unwarranted abuse he received whilst carrying out his mod duties he’s decided to ditch NSC.
      Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      Germany has a balanced economy which includes manufacturing so whatever happened they’d have a sector which benefits. We also have a fantastic service sector as well. You screwed up because your economy is woefully imbalanced and heavily dependent on, and in hock to, services. And your response is the classic British one which is to blame everyone and everything else for taking your eye off the ball.
      We shouldn't have sold mini to the BMW group for starters. That's how little faith and support our government's showed towards manufacturing over the years. Saying that the Italians sold out to the Germans too. Letting go of any manufacturing to another country is just plain crazy.

0 Not allowed!
      Didn't we put a stop in visas for skilled migrants, including doctors, ourselves? Or was I imagning that?
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
      Sadly, following some of the unwarranted abuse he received whilst carrying out his mod duties he’s decided to ditch NSC.
      I'm hoping some bans were handed out .... although I know you can't say.
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bashlsdir View Post
      We shouldn't have sold mini to the BMW group for starters. That's how little faith and support our government's showed towards manufacturing over the years. Saying that the Italians sold out to the Germans too. Letting go of any manufacturing to another country is just plain crazy.
      Agree. I understand Italy is making a come back. They make a lot of car components these days.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
      Which says a lot about the current bunch of people who infest this place to bore everyone silly with their myopic views.

Just reading through here they all come up to the surface from their deep ponds.
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      I'm hoping some bans were handed out .... although I know you can't say.
      Did you get a ban for abusing @The Clamp?
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      Did you get a ban for abusing @The Clamp?
      Telling him he was a liar you mean ? Telling the truth isn't abusing - he's very quick to report people so I'm sure he'll have reported mine if he felt I had abused him. And you perfectly well we're not allowed to discuss any infractions or bans I may or may not have had.

Besides, your posts towards 2 Profs have hardly been nice or adult.
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."