View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
505. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

348 68.91%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

157 31.09%
Page 4393 of 4436 FirstFirst ... 3393389342934343438343904391439243934394439543964403 ... LastLast
Results 43,921 to 43,930 of 44352

2 Not allowed!
    This is a speech that he should have made before the referendum, not a year before we leave the EU. No detail at all.

Pointless.
    NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BigGully View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Let me call you out again, what is this out and out lie you keep referring to ?
      Grow up and stop acting like a teenager. I fail to believe your memory is this bad. If you want to know just scroll back less than 24 hours....just before you skulked off for the evening. Im putting you on ignore because I can’t be arsed to play your futile, childish and stupid games anymore.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      Grow up and stop acting like a teenager. If you want to know just scroll back less than 24 hours.
      You are a coward as well as a liar, I am not sure if it is in reference to @vegster where he said he didnt say the words I posted, HE DID 100% or your vague reference to some pharmaceutical posts where I just said that I was sure the UK wouldn't run out of medicine after Brexit etc. not one single lie.

I suspect you are nursing a bruised ego on your absurd previous posts where you stated the UK economy was 'crashing', 'tanking' 'collapsing', 'third world conditions', 'Britain on the brink' and it made you look a bit silly.

Feel free to prove me wrong .......................

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BigGully View Post
      You are a coward as well as a liar, I am not sure if it is in reference to @vegster where he said he didnt say the words I posted, HE DID 100% or your vague reference to some pharmaceutical posts where I just said that I was sure the UK wouldn't run out of medicine after Brexit etc. not one single lie.

I suspect you are nursing a bruised ego on your absurd previous posts where you stated the UK economy was 'crashing', 'tanking' 'collapsing', 'third world conditions', 'Britain on the brink' and it made you look a bit silly.

Feel free to prove me wrong .......................
      Name:  cry.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  65.9 KB
      Nearly.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      Name:  cry.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  65.9 KB
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

1 Not allowed!
      Meanwhile The Home Affairs Select Committee Report on The Home Office's capability to delivery post-Brexit immigration, assuming The Government ever decide what this is, has been released the same day as Johnson's post-Brexit utopia vision for the future.

https://social.shorthand.com/Commons...ut-immediately
      https://publications.parliament.uk/p.../421/42102.htm

In summary - it's a shambles.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      Meanwhile The Home Affairs Select Committee Report on The Home Office's capability to delivery post-Brexit immigration, assuming The Government ever decide what this is, has been released the same day as Johnson's post-Brexit utopia vision for the future.

https://social.shorthand.com/Commons...ut-immediately
      https://publications.parliament.uk/p.../421/42102.htm

In summary - it's a shambles.
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm

1 Not allowed!
      The speech had zero substance just a load of pseudo patriotic bluster from a Tory toff. Rather similar to the Brexiters on here, just rhetoric like "It's happening", "It's all for the greater good", Britain can flourish" "Now id the time to step up and be a sovereign nation once more" with absolutely no mention of how we may achieve this "greatness".

Pathetic.
      Nearly.
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      The problem with your argument is that nobody buys the idea that you are interested in Foie Gras and the fact that it is the only positive (arguable) you have managed to find about Brexit. It's just not a very plausible position for you to take.
      Good grief - I can only assume English isn't your first language as you seem to struggle to understand it. I'm interested in animal welfare - I've used Foie Gras as an example of the EU preventing the UK from implementing an action against such a poor practice. I haven't said animal welfare coming under UK control is the ONLY positive, the question was to suggest A positive - note the singular ( that means one by the way ).
      Last edited by Westdene Seagull; 14-02-2018 at 13:10.
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      Good grief - I can only assume English isn't your first language as you seem to struggle to understand it. I'm interested in animal welfare - I've used Foie Gras as an example of the EU preventing the UK from implementing an action against such a poor practice. I haven't said animal welfare coming under UK control is the ONLY positive, the question was to suggest A positive - not the singular ( that means one by the way ).
      No, I understand your version of the English language. I just think it's poppycock.
      Nearly.