View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
504. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

    347 68.85%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

    157 31.15%
Page 4386 of 4424 FirstFirst ... 3386388642864336437643834384438543864387438843894396 ... LastLast
Results 43,851 to 43,860 of 44237
  1. #43851
    Members pastafarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    7,904


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m sure @The Clamp understands the difference between growth and decline though.
    Indeed,i`m sure your lapdog is very familiar with growth

    Name:  pinocchio.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  34.8 KB
    Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #43852
      Members
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Posts
      6,823


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      And the last discussion we had about the EMA and the MHRA started with you ignorantly saying bullshit and then you turned it into a straw man argument by making an absurd suggestion that I know more than the entire U.K. government. Brilliant. It’s a complete and utter waste of my time debating with you.

      As I stated then I’m willing to wager the legal and regulatory departments both know more about the various processes and laws than the government do.....it’s their job to. And as was proven recently lawyers certainly knew UK law more then May and Davis.
      Is this your effort to try and find previous wild unfounded statements from BigGully, some vague reference to pharmaceuticals
    • #43853
      Members
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Posts
      6,823


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'll just say it isn't what I said, it works for you ?
      Don't go there @vegster, don't you recognise the sentiments, they were your posts ?
    • #43854
      Members Herr Tubthumper's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      The Fatherland
      Posts
      40,689


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BigGully View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Is this your effort to try and find previous wild unfounded statements from BigGully, some vague reference to pharmaceuticals
      You, and numerous posters will remember this. I didn’t have you down as a bullshitter. I do now.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
    • #43855
      Members pastafarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      7,904


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Daddy, what did you do in the Brexit?
      Daddy, what did you do in the Brexit?
      Well son, being on the losing side I whined, whinged and stamped my feet like a beta cuck for months, because as you know lad I don’t like being wrong and hate it when people don’t yield to my view, I lied loads, mis-represented often and spread falsehoods all to help push the view that a democratic vote should be ignored, and to round it off son I went on the internet calling people who won racist little Englander xenophobic spacktards, ……..oh those were the days my boy.
      Hmmm……….am I adopted daddy?
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
    • #43856
      Members Herr Tubthumper's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      The Fatherland
      Posts
      40,689


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Lazarou View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I think this thread has run its course. There is nothing left to say.
      I agree.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
    • #43857
      Stupid IDIOT Ernest's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2003
      Location
      LOONEY BIN
      Posts
      37,126


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Lazarou View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      There is nothing left to say.
      Same as May in the negotiations
    • #43858
      Members pastafarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      7,904


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Lazarou View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I think this thread has run its course. There is nothing left to say.
      Of course there is.

      Dan the Man exposing the stupidity of Labour MP Seema Malhotra stance of staying in the Customs Union when we have left the EU.

      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
    • #43859
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Crawley
      Posts
      3,616


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      time to close this thread .....................
      regards
      DR
      Very apt for the whole Brexit process, well done Ppf.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.
    • #43860
      Members
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Posts
      6,823


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I agree.
      Oh righto, you guy's post the most infamatory stuff about what the Brexit vote means to you, you abuse other posters, the elderly, the thickos, Stoke, the Tories and anyone else you wish to offend and when you get called out on your own inaccuracies and we remind you of what you have previously posted you expect it now to be shut down.

      Personally I have had enough for today, but it's not for @Herr Tubthumper and his cronies to decide it, can you imagine the Brexiteers asking for a truce during one of @The Clamps tirade of abuse ably supported by the other Wolfie Smiths, its a no from me.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •