View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
602. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

426 70.76%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

176 29.24%

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGully View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't do that, just confirm why you posted the December figures on their own
    I did, twice. If you disagree fine. But you went off on tangents, addressed things I’d not raised and misunderstood mine and other people’s posts. We are now over two days from my original post. Two days. I can’t be bothered anymore and I really can’t help you.
    "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      I did, twice. If you disagree fine. But you went off on tangents, addressed things I’d not raised and misunderstood mine and other people’s posts. We are now over two days from my original post. Two days. I can’t be bothered anymore and I really can’t help you.
      No answer then, so once again just for clarification the UK's trade deficit reduced by £7 billion in 2017, still makes your post highlighting one months figures look a bit desperate.

0 Not allowed!
      time to close this thread .....................
      regards
      DR
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      I believe Big Gully is asking whether you accept that the Trade deficit fell by 7 Billion. Not to hard to answer is it ??
      portslade seagull..brighton till i die

0 Not allowed!
      Don't do that, just confirm why you posted the December figures on their own, a set of data that you thought was a damning indictment of the performance of the UK economy which might then be seen as instrumental in the upcoming EU negotiations, no doubt lifted from The Guardians headline as follows.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...t-fuel-imports

I just countered that if you think this is a true economic indicator of the UK's performance and might impact future negotiations then why would the fact that the overall £7 billion narrowing of the UK's deficit for the whole of 2017 might not been seen positively.
      And the last discussion we had about the EMA and the MHRA started with you ignorantly saying bullshit and then you turned it into a straw man argument by making an absurd suggestion that I know more than the entire U.K. government. Brilliant. It’s a complete and utter waste of my time debating with you.

As I stated then I’m willing to wager the legal and regulatory departments both know more about the various processes and laws than the government do.....it’s their job to. And as was proven recently lawyers certainly knew UK law more then May and Davis.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      No answer then, so once again just for clarification the UK's trade deficit reduced by £7 billion in 2017, still makes your post highlighting one months figures look a bit desperate.
      Another straw man argument. Good night.

0 Not allowed!
      Have you any self awareness of the utter rubbish you have posted, how is our resident stockbroker ?

And Armageddon we may well have THE ARMAGEDDON WORD

Its taken 8 years for the FTSE to get back to 2008 levels and it rose on a pro Europe vote speculation, we now slide back down the snake again WRONG

The worst appears yet to come. HSBC expect the Pound to reach parity with the Euro next year and $1.10 with the Dollar by the end of 2017 WRONG

and now my pension pot has just sunk in the Stock Exchange LUCKY YOU

bye bye Disneyworld you are too expensive now.... THAT MADE ME LAUGH
      My, you have been busy, reward yourself with an extra dose of Ritalin.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015
      The Disowned Masses

0 Not allowed!
      I think this thread has run its course. There is nothing left to say.
      Follow @kmoorman1968 on Twitter
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      My, you have been busy, reward yourself with an extra dose of Ritalin.
      Not really, you don't honestly think that other posters haven't been aware of your consistent relentless whining and whinging, mostly proven wrong, had you forgotten ?

0 Not allowed!
      Not really, you don't honestly think that other posters haven't been aware of your consistent relentless whining and whinging, mostly proven wrong, had you forgotten ?
      I'll just say it isn't what I said, it works for you ?
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015