View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
575. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

405 70.43%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

170 29.57%
    The Disowned Masses

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGully View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This was discussed and if this is then deemed as legit leaked paper then perhaps it's worth further discussion but you asked what was going right which was countered by what exactly is going badly and you post a graph for 15 years into the future, it was only leaked a couple of weeks ago, if it is the economic implications that concern you hasn't the lack of overall economic trauma shown that this might not ever happen.
    Was it a bit too 'facty' for you. Do you prefer feelings and opinions?
    Follow @kmoorman1968 on Twitter

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Lazarou View Post
      Was it a bit too 'facty' for you. Do you prefer feelings and opinions?
      No I really really like facts, probably why I am a little wary of projections, did you know with the power and resources of the Bank of England they had to change their November 2017 prediction of GDP Growth for the UK in January 2018, so even with the absurdity of a 15 years projection which was only leaked a couple of weeks ago why would you deem yourself a 'facty' type of person against anyone else, your view is just as driven by opinion and feelings as anyone else.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      So you will trust the government over brexit unless it forecasts something that doesn't fit your narrative? I see.

Anyway, answer the question. What's going positively well with Brexit?
      the fact that we're still leaving the EU which seem to be a problem for you GRIZZLERS to grasp, it's about time you realised that and stopped torturing yourself over it, in years to come people will wonder what all the fuss was about ,THEY REALLY WILL!!!
      regards
      DR
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      If we deleted every post from this thread that contained exaggeration, failed prediction, or hyperbole, it would run to about ten pages, and I doubt those pages would be filled with Big Gully comments.
      No it wouldn't, feel free to do your worse, I am sure a few of you are doing it now, but I am not really 'anti' anything in particular so I am less likely to be so driven by political dogma.

Your guy's previous posts can be great reading but you carry on as if everything you have ever posted came true and your future projections deserve applause (as long as it's negative) , it's quite funny, take you for instance only last weeks you claimed the UK's economy was broken, seemed harsh to me but you countered 'compared' to say France, so I posted growth figures for both and it didnt seem to suggest that at all, you never replied and I doubt you think any differently anyway it's your 'anti' Brexit Eurotunnel vision, see what I did there.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      Thanks, I take this as a compliment.
      he said through gritted teeth
      regards
      DR
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      the fact that we're still leaving the EU which seem to be a problem for you GRIZZLERS to grasp, it's about time you realised that and stopped torturing yourself over it, in years to come people will wonder what all the fuss was about ,THEY REALLY WILL!!!
      regards
      DR
      We are just waiting for the Tories plan for Brexit. Then we can decide which level of private health cover to take out.
      Brexit is like trying to remove the egg from an omelette. Updated 2018
      The Disowned Masses

0 Not allowed!
      No it wouldn't, feel free to do your worse, I am sure a few of you are doing it now, but I am not really 'anti' anything in particular so I am less likely to be so driven by political dogma.

Your guy's previous posts can be great reading but you carry on as if everything you have ever posted came true and your future projections deserve applause (as long as it's negative) , it's quite funny, take you for instance only last weeks you claimed the UK's economy was broken, seemed harsh to me but you countered 'compared' to say France, so I posted growth figures for both and it didnt seem to suggest that at all, you never replied and I doubt you think any differently anyway it's your 'anti' Brexit Eurotunnel vision, see what I did there.
      On this subject, do you have any future projections to show the upside to Brexit? Just to provide some balance.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Lazarou View Post
      On this subject, do you have any future projections to show the upside to Brexit? Just to provide some balance.
      Do you mean exclusively economic or a personal political preference or both, theres loads for both of us.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      We are just waiting for the Tories plan for Brexit. Then we can decide which level of private health cover to take out.
      either way we're leaving the EU
      regards
      DR
      The Disowned Masses

0 Not allowed!
      Do you mean exclusively economic or a personal political preference or both, theres loads for both of us.
      I guess anything, that affects at least a large minority of the population... in a measurable positive way.