View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
505. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

348 68.91%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

157 31.09%
Page 4380 of 4436 FirstFirst ... 33803880428043304370437743784379438043814382438343904430 ... LastLast
Results 43,791 to 43,800 of 44352
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Lazarou View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know if you believe experts, but these were the government's own figures for the impact of Brexit. They don't look like a 'Brexit Dividend' to me.

Attachment 94148
    This was discussed and if this is then deemed as legit leaked paper then perhaps it's worth further discussion but you asked what was going right which was countered by what exactly is going badly and you post a graph for 15 years into the future, it was only leaked a couple of weeks ago, if it is the economic implications that concern you hasn't the lack of overall economic trauma shown that this might not ever happen.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      Yep. Stand by all of those. I wouldn't have been surprised if A50 had never been filed.

Just wait. We haven't left yet but when we do...oh boy, it will be worse than even I could predict. It;s in the post.
      Really, you don't acknowledge that your post were posted as events that were happening at the time, not projections, I have more ?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BigGully View Post
      This was discussed and if this is then deemed as legit leaked paper then perhaps it's worth further discussion but you asked what was going right which was countered by what exactly is going badly and you post a graph for 15 years into the future, it was only leaked a couple of weeks ago, if it is the economic implications that concern you hasn't the lack of overall economic trauma shown that this might not ever happen.
      So you will trust the government over brexit unless it forecasts something that doesn't fit your narrative? I see.

Anyway, answer the question. What's going positively well with Brexit?
      Nearly.

0 Not allowed!
      Really, you don't acknowledge that your post were posted as events that were happening at the time, not projections, I have more ?
      You have more? well, why don't you astonish me shitface?

Or better yet, stop the diversion tactics and answer the question that was put to you.
      Nearly.

0 Not allowed!
      So if you want to stick to BoE figures to discuss then I am more than happy, there are always challenges in any economy very rarely do the planets align for perfect performance, not even in Gemany but just take a minute to look at what YOU and you mate The Clamp have posted and then give me an actual BoE figure or statement that supports those post, it's called credibility and you guy's have none, zilch, nada, zip.

Herr Tubthumper:

The U.K. economy is tanking, the pound is collapsing, unemployment rising
      The way the country is collapsing around your ears you'll all be living in 3rd world conditions very shortly.
      Do you really and genuinely think the current chaos of the U.K. economy is merely some re-adjustment
      Britain on the brink.
      The German economy continues to expand at a robust pace and research team at BNP Paribas expects GDP to grow by 1.8% during 2016." (good enough for Germany not good enough for the UK)

The Clamp, too many to mention.

Experts are predicting a recession.That was my simple, succinct point. (I love this one)
      Financial experts admit they thought it would happen quicker but they also all agree it is happening. Undeniably.
      Our economy is crashing
      There'll be a huge crash and people will lose homes, cars, marriages and livelihoods
      I wouldn't be surprised if article 50 never gets filed
      You forgot to mention my prediction Germany would win the 2014 World Cup.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

1 Not allowed!
      Or better yet, stop the diversion tactics and answer the question that was put to you.
      Don’t bother. Even if you asked him what he wants for breakfast he’ll only answer with his stock response about inflation and unemployment
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."
      Members

0 Not allowed!

Why do you get so tetchy, the question was answered and @Herr Tubthumper seems to have admitted that we have growth and he has reluctantly acknowledged this but has posted up some more data trying to disqualify the positives, that to me seems quite reasonable if he lends the same scrutiny to Germany's, France's and say the Spanish economies too.

However this is totally out of character for HT his usual dirge of flawed and bias rhetoric towards the UK economy has been nearly his only response to anything relating to the UK economy, just take a look at his posts, although you will find them utterly accurate

That's the point really.

0 Not allowed!
      Why do you get so tetchy, the question was answered and @Herr Tubthumper seems to have admitted that we have growth and he has reluctantly acknowledged this but has posted up some more data trying to disqualify the positives, that to me seems quite reasonable if he lends the same scrutiny to Germany's, France's and say the Spanish economies too.

However this is totally out of character for HT his usual dirge of flawed and bias rhetoric towards the UK economy has been nearly his only response to anything relating to the UK economy, just take a look at his posts.

That's the point really.
      I see.
      Nearly.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      So if you want to stick to BoE figures to discuss then I am more than happy, there are always challenges in any economy very rarely do the planets align for perfect performance, not even in Gemany but just take a minute to look at what YOU and you mate The Clamp have posted and then give me an actual BoE figure or statement that supports those post, it's called credibility and you guy's have none, zilch, nada, zip.

Herr Tubthumper:

The U.K. economy is tanking, the pound is collapsing, unemployment rising
      The way the country is collapsing around your ears you'll all be living in 3rd world conditions very shortly.
      Do you really and genuinely think the current chaos of the U.K. economy is merely some re-adjustment
      Britain on the brink.
      The German economy continues to expand at a robust pace and research team at BNP Paribas expects GDP to grow by 1.8% during 2016." (good enough for Germany not good enough for the UK)

The Clamp, too many to mention.

Experts are predicting a recession.That was my simple, succinct point. (I love this one)
      Financial experts admit they thought it would happen quicker but they also all agree it is happening. Undeniably.
      Our economy is crashing
      There'll be a huge crash and people will lose homes, cars, marriages and livelihoods
      I wouldn't be surprised if article 50 never gets filed
      If we deleted every post from this thread that contained exaggeration, failed prediction, or hyperbole, it would run to about ten pages, and I doubt those pages would be filled with Big Gully comments.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.