Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don’t think she is overly bothered about the second vote.

Arguably strengthens her hand on the deal.

No Brexit chance is creeping up

No deal is basically off the table.

I think you must be mistaken, because I know for a fact that

[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION], [MENTION=17469]melias shoes[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] are all 'on their way'

so where would they be going then :shrug:

(awaits first moron to post On our way :lolol:)

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION], [MENTION=17469]melias shoes[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] are all 'on their way'

On our way.Are you dim?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
This chap sounds really good.

future pm.png

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
This chap sounds really good.

Another of the growing number of voices keen to keep us in the EU through another vote. It is that simple now. This is all working toward convincing the public this is the best deal available and there aren't alternatives. Their choice is this deal, no deal, or stay. I can't see us leaving at this point, the alternatives of no deal or this deal are too unpalatable. We've wasted a shit load of money in order to tell us we were better off in afterall.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
At least there are some MP's looking out for the future of the country and trying to stop us from driving over the edge of a cliff at full speed. No Brexit more likely than No Deal. :sheep:

I still cannot work out how seasoned politicians really think that no deal can be an acceptable position for the nation. Anyone who advocates this really needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

I said on here a year ago the biggest threat to Brexit are the Brexiteers themselves for trying to reach the unreachable. If Brexit doesn't happen leaver voters will at least know who to blame

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I still cannot work out how seasoned politicians really think that no deal can be an acceptable position for the nation. Anyone who advocates this really needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

It's not unacceptable if you work for hedge fund that's shorted sterling - you're sitting very pretty indeed.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

I said on here a year ago the biggest threat to Brexit are the Brexiteers themselves for trying to reach the unreachable. If Brexit doesn't happen leaver voters will at least know who to blame

Nah. They won’t blame the brexiteers for being clueless

Boris Johnson’s speech was just laughable last night.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

(awaits first moron to post On our way :lolol:)

Evening Watford . More important things to worry about.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
It's not unacceptable if you work for hedge fund that's shorted sterling - you're sitting very pretty indeed.

Why people think that Smogg and Farage and the other brexiteer extremists are in it for the nation is bizarre, they are in it for themselves and their wealth. It won’t help the hard working

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Question to the hardliners on here ref No Deal Brexit. Lets kick off with trade...

If we are going to crash out on WTO terms and have no trade agreements with anyone on March 30 2019, how soon do you think it will take to replicate our existing WTO arrangements that we have currently through the EU?

Will it be the easiest deal in history?

I wrote to Liam Fox about it, and nothing back as yet on the plan...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Question to the hardliners on here ref No Deal Brexit. Lets kick off with trade...

If we are going to crash out on WTO terms and have no trade agreements with anyone on March 30 2019, how soon do you think it will take to replicate our existing WTO arrangements that we have currently through the EU?

Will it be the easiest deal in history?

I wrote to Liam Fox about it, and nothing back as yet on the plan...

I refer my honourable friend to an earlier post highlighting one of the many reasons that we won't go 'no deal'

We are now starting to get feedback from the WTO schedules and quotas that Britain submitted 3 months ago.

We basically said that we wanted to continue with the same percentage quotas that we had under the EU. But the UK’s trading partners rightly complain that this simple split is not good enough. For example, if another country’s beef exports enter the UK to be processed, then move into the EU, under the new regime they will face two sets of quotas – instead of one, as happens now because we are EU members. In addition, other countries want the UK to open up to more trade to compensate for the loss of privileged access to the EU’s market.

The US and several other countries – including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay – have objected. Then last month, Russia blocked the proposal entirely. There can be no progress until Moscow’s complaint is resolved.

So that idea has already been scuppered by Russia before it started :facepalm:

And I notice that even Philip Hammond has caught up with what Mystic Meg has been saying for over a year and a half

Dover would require significant new physical infrastructure if the UK left the EU without a deal and instead moved to a World Trade Organisation model of trade with the continent, Philip Hammond said. This includes new lorry parks, buildings and equipment for staff checking new paperwork.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/12/05/hammond-warns-uk-planning-laws-could-scupper-no-deal-brexit/

So which part of your 'no deal' Brexit by 29th March 2019 did you think was ridiculous ?

The New customs posts
The new Lorry Parks at all ports
The negotiation of our new schedules and quotas with the WTO
The design, building and testing of the new IT systems to run the WTO tariffs and rules
The recruitment and training of the new staff to run the new systems/rules etc

It's just that the way you ran off last time I asked may have given the impression that you had no idea what you were talking about, and I'm sure that's not the case.

It's like she knew what was going to happen all along - Spooky

MYSTIC-MEG_2882318b.jpg

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Liam Fox really is a whiney little bitch

"they will steal our Brexit"

how about you get some trade deals sorted and then it wont be stolen from you?

blame blame blame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here