Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What is it with humans and ****ing polls/votes!?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Nope, no idea what a Norway + agreement would contain......not until i saw a draft copy anyway.
No one version of it seems to have been defined

Just like Brexit.

If you are happy that you had the available information to choose ‘vote leave’, you’ll be delighted to know that there is a lot more detail on what a deal would look like here than was given about Brexit during the 1st Referendum:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway-plus

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good old Mrs May! Got to admire her pluck and determination to push on in the job.... Strong and Stable.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Yes, we will leave, quite correctly as the vote decided. ( For the record, I voted stay ).

What bothers me though, is how all sides and so called parliamentarians seem to have put their own personal interests first, and sod everyone else.

Absolutely this... Our representatives have forgotten to represent us. Their job was determine the best way to implement the will of the people not whether to implement it!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You lot got trounced today in parliament. Or did you miss it?

That statement really shows little understanding of the reasons MP's voted the way they did. Why do you think that Brexiteers and Remainers were BOTH campaigning together outside parliament against May's deal?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I see, so you fully expected the gov to honour the democratic decision just like most people who respect democracy would expect the decision to be honoured and we Leave the EU yet you say the democratic decision shouldnt be followed up on and "The government should halt Brexit." "The result should not be acted upon." all because in your opinion, and against a democratic decision that you lost "Brexit is not in our best interests."........even though you recognise how democracy works is "the side with the most votes wins" and you expect the gov to "honour the result of the referendum" of the winning side.
Not forgetting of course on a purely advisory vote that has no relevance to the outcome decision apparently, you believe it important to have your vote heard
You are royally messed up and incredibly self absorbed.

You’re a very silly man.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Being a liberal bunch most on here you'd love us to stay but we will leave 100% :)

Second post. Brexiter unsure as to what the poll question is about.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
They're needed across everything you can think of to function legally as a country - Finance to fishing - it's why it'll have to be delayed because we wont be without them. There's too much required and not enough time. It's why a lengthy transition was needed.

You carry on believing what the Tory toffs you hear tell you about no deal though and the 'legal default position'. The Withdrawal Agreement was yours and their simple way out the EU tonight. They didn't take it, so time has to be bought now one way or another.

I'll leave you to play with Plooks in peace.

One point of regular order, the evidence from the referendum shows that Tory Toffs, along with their Labour/ Lib Dem Toff peers, were the one social group that overwhelmingly voted for remain.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ses-were-only-group-to-vote-to-stay-in-the-e/

Remaining in the EU, continues to be the default position for the wealthy, which, as I’m sure we would BOTH agree includes Tory Toffs. Tory Toffs though doesn’t tell the story does it, this group would include Tory business leaders (as represented by the likes of the IOD and CBI), Tory landlords and landowners (like Hesaltine and Lord Wellington, of moat fame, who as landowners recieve monies via the EU CAP).

In other words Tory Toffs (and Labour/Lib Dem Toffs) are the rich and powerful.........this is the group that took us in to the Common market, they remain the group that with all their power, money and influence want us to overwhelmingly stay.

I know I’m on the opposite side of the debate from the Rothschilds and Goldman Sachs.........you know Banking Toffs.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If someone invited you to a picnic, but when you got there it was pissing it down, would you carry on and have it anyway..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Meanwhile back in the real many of us will go to work today and carry on.
Ah but check those ads on the Tapatalk version of NSC.... MacDonalds hiring at £17-31 an hour! fill yer boots!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“Easiest deal in the world” - David Davies

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here