Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Herr T mentioned “the lesser bright and lesser productive Brits”, its these particular people that were being discussed, your education figures are therefore irrelevant as the education system has by and large failed them. There needs to be something more to make these people be able to engage, the state stepping in and just giving up via a life on benefits, and business giving up by relying on cheap foreign labour is not good enough.( yes business has a duty to try harder in the communities they are based in as well)
I will never believe people are too far down the ladder to warrant leaving them on some sort of scrapheap. But this is what has happened for far too long, its widely prevalent thinking now amongst snooty middle class liberals who are completely out of touch and up their own arse of self importance (see people like lady Nugee), a whole new class of tossers that think they are better than others.

Cheap foreign labour is not a jibe it is a reality you need to wake up to.
Youngsters failing in the job market is still no excuse for society to give up…….but hey blame the parents, its their fault……..jesus christ, what planet do you live on?

But I might want to buy my overpriced coffee from an over qualified Bulgarian, in a metropolitan area. You need to consider both sides here.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Herr T mentioned “the lesser bright and lesser productive Brits”, its these particular people that were being discussed, your education figures are therefore irrelevant as the education system has by and large failed them. There needs to be something more to make these people be able to engage, the state stepping in and just giving up via a life on benefits, and business giving up by relying on cheap foreign labour is not good enough.( yes business has a duty to try harder in the communities they are based in as well)
I will never believe people are too far down the ladder to warrant leaving them on some sort of scrapheap. But this is what has happened for far too long, its widely prevalent thinking now amongst snooty middle class liberals who are completely out of touch and up their own arse of self importance (see people like lady Nugee), a whole new class of tossers that think they are better than others.

Cheap foreign labour is not a jibe it is a reality you need to wake up to.
Youngsters failing in the job market is still no excuse for society to give up…….but hey blame the parents, its their fault……..jesus christ, what planet do you live on?

Your politics is based on division and confrontation, it’s based on blaming immigrants rather than finding solutions. And then a bit of spiteful class division thrown into the mix.

My education figures aren’t irrelevant. If people chose to opt out of work and be unproductive and let others work hard in roles they are skilled to do that has nothing to do with eduction. It’s to do with drive, responsibility, self worth, community.

I agree no one should be left behind and they need support but there are some who make it a life choice. Thunder Bolt talked about the firm offering HNC but in the round the English kids drop out. Why do you blame immigrants for that?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Your politics is based on division and confrontation, it’s based on blaming immigrants rather than finding solutions. And then a bit of spiteful class division thrown into the mix.

My education figures aren’t irrelevant. If people chose to opt out of work and be unproductive and let others work hard in roles they are skilled to do that has nothing to do with eduction. It’s to do with drive, responsibility, self worth, community.

I agree no one should be left behind and they need support but there are some who make it a life choice. Thunder Bolt talked about the firm offering HNC but in the round the English kids drop out. Why do you blame immigrants for that?

show me where i blamed immigrants for youngsters dropping out of that firm.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

He hasn't blamed immigrants.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
But this is what has happened for far too long, its widely prevalent thinking now amongst snooty middle class liberals who are completely out of touch and up their own arse of self importance (see people like lady Nugee), a whole new class of tossers that think they are better than others.

Don't forget the old-school tossers too.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
But this is what has happened for far too long, its widely prevalent thinking now amongst snooty middle class liberals who are completely out of touch and up their own arse of self importance (see people like lady Nugee), a whole new class of tossers that think they are better than others.

Don't forget the old-school tossers too.

For some reason the old school networks are looked up to

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
For Me the best use of my time is to wind Lord Haw Haw characters up,I can almost see their bitter,distorted,defeated faces, I love it.
We’re on our way.

You’re a sad act. Proceed, it’s only you that looks daft. You haven’t the wits to wind anyone up.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Thats no excuse to give upon them and resign yourself to pushing them into a life on the dole going nowhere, and continue to get cheap labour from abroad because its easier. Thats the snooty middle class liberal way........it stinks.

It's not the snooty middle class liberal way - it's the snooty, Tory, Brexit voting, public school, red trouser wearing, Country Squire Magazine reading, pervert, 'Tally Ho! I'm British what, what, what' and I like to watch Last Night of The Proms and bounce up and down to songs about The British Empire and Naval Ditties in my Drawing Room, and refer to people as 'oiks' and 'Townies' way - People just like you Pasta.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Whereas you have been your usual utterly useless self.No answers,no ideas,just a clueless internet windbag.ITK in your case probably means Idiot Total Knob-what about your so-called meeting with the DexEU?More fabrication,I suppose.

I met my friend from DexEU Saturday night at a party, but I'd had a few drinks and completely forgot to ask him about a bloke on a football forum who thinks

In fairness here, i have read from a number of articles,(no i cant remember which ones) that there are numerous civil servants on both sides hammering out the minutia of specific areas and articles on a daily basis behind the scenes.

We were probably talking about more interesting things, but now I know how important his opinion it is to you, I'll try and make sure it's the first thing I ask next time I see him :facepalm:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here