Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018
When you look at that footage, it's not hard to see why so many remainers point out that there are far more pro-Brexit morons in this country than pro-Remain.

... and chanting, ranting, threatening and sloganising are really what these 'Pro-Brexit morons' do best.....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When you look at that footage, it's not hard to see why so many remainers point out that there are far more pro-Brexit morons in this country than pro-Remain.

The ironic thing is wearing the yellow vests thereby copying the French. They even told Femi to take his cycling vest off as he didn't deserve to wear it!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Unfortunately there is an increasingly unpleasant minority who seem to be increasingly emboldened.

Some weird stuff going on at the moment and I suspect Brexit/the EU is just the scapegoat, i.e. the unpleasantness won't be going anywhere soon.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Here we see the ordinary man in the street, taking back power from the unelected bureaucratic liberal elite.

Get over it, he won you lost, he is on his way, he has his country back.

Did you really watch the video and then type that as a response, or is my sarcasm detector way off and have I been whooshed ???

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Proof if ever it was needed as to why I couldn't be a MP. Someone screams in my face like that they are getting punched.....

Whatever your politics that is unnecessary, childish and disgusting.

Especially to a woman following Jo Cox's murder.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Going to an action packed BBC South East Today in half an hours time - the latest on all the pretend no deal work at the port of Ramsgate, a report on the lorries successfully driving down a single carriageway, through half a dozen roundabouts to Dover from Manston - an act of national triumph if ever there was one, more migrants come ashore at Lydd, Albion's goals at Bournemouth, the inevitable full on love in at Gillingham beating Cardiff, all hosted by TV's Mr Nice Guy and former regional TV 'personalidee' of the year winner Rob Smith.

So excited.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I was watching Sky News earlier when she was being interviewed on BBC, because all you could hear was those idiots chanting at Anna Soubry over Kay Burley and her guests. She ended up using a handheld microphone so they couldn't get heard as easily.

All those idiots as you call them are having to compete on a daily basis with the remainers shouting over every news broadcast. What you are seeing now is the leave voters are now coming out making themselves heard. As for soubry she is an absolute disgrace,going against what her constituents voted for.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Going to an action packed BBC South East Today in half an hours time - the latest on all the pretend no deal work at the port of Ramsgate, a report on the lorries successfully driving down a single carriageway, through half a dozen roundabouts to Dover from Manston - an act of national triumph if ever there was one, more migrants come ashore at Lydd, Albion's goals at Bournemouth, the inevitable full on love in at Gillingham beating Cardiff, all hosted by TV's Mr Nice Guy and former regional TV 'personalidee' of the year winner Rob Smith.

So excited.

You need to get out more.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Interesting debate on climate change. Yes climate change happens but virtually all scientists agree that man is having a negative impact. It is rare for such firm agreement in the scientific world.

I wonder if those people who say “it is changing anyway so what does it matter” also apply the same to their lives. The one certainty we face in life is that we will die. So it makes me wonder why any of us would ever care about protecting our health. What is the point?

Daft argument isn’t it?

Almost as daft as proposing building houses on flood plains,especially if global warming is as bad as you lot predict.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
... and chanting, ranting, threatening and sloganising are really what these 'Pro-Brexit morons' do best.....

Really. Remainers have been abusing ,sloganising,name calling. Since the referendum results. It's been incessant. Then you only see any abuse from leavers. Take your blue/yellow star glasses off.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Just can't believe the gullible people on here.Anyone who watches the news can identify the few poor loons who have been camped out on College Green.Project Fear goes back into full swing,Soubry has an interview,loads of 'demonstrators' call her a nazi.Yeah,right.Olly's stormtroopers more like.

Who let the troll fanseagull back out of it's box?
folderoll.png

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018
Owen Jones? So what. He puts himself in the firing line. Going on twitter with his swivel eyed left wing views blocking anyone that slightly disagrees with him.

'firing line'? that sounds about right for this lot doesn't it melia's shoes? Does that mean you agree that it is offensively threatening, or is it okay to think of those who disagree with you as 'targets' to shoot at?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here