Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Maybe I misunderstood the leaked document out of the Irish Republic, which seemed to convey the EU impression that our negotiators were clowns.

Straight out of the Goebels school of disinformation.Attack somebody else to distract from your own problems!

fail.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Some good news on the economic front.I put a search request in last night for 'the last time OBR got an economic prediction right' and got no results.Dozens of examples of them getting it hopelessly wrong.That bloke in charge,Chote,has obviously got no pride at all.Anybody honourable would have resigned years ago,or in private industry,would have been sacked.Economists,eh?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yeah it must be that. Disinformation.

I'm sure that if there was any proof or corroboration they would have released it by now.Just gossip and lies.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
How much do you reckon total bill will be if we pay 40 billion then the money every year for transition?

Has anybody got a clue what he's on about?When I put a search in for transition,it came up with this!

ooh berty.jpg

Have to ask,as he's got me on ignore.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Apparently not everyone realised the £350 Million a week was a fantasy figure
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/23/brexit-nhs-pledge-could-still-met-claims-hammond-aide-experts/

Kwasi Kwarteng, "“That’s what was said on the side of the bus. And I think actually that we could deliver that. That’s my own view. That’s a personal view,” he said, in a BBC Radio 5 Live interview.

“We spend £350m a week now for our EU contributions. Now when that ends, we will have that money. And it would be possible, if you were a Chancellor or someone leading a government, to use that money on the NHS. All those things are incontestable. That is the truth,” he told Emma Barnett.

BoJo is also still clinging to the £350 Million figure. If what some of the leave guys on here have said is true, and you would have to be a bit gullible to believe this, who is it they are appealing to?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Has anybody got a clue what he's on about?When I put a search in for transition,it came up with this!

View attachment 91416

Have to ask,as he's got me on ignore.

I think Google must be using your history to bring you what it thinks would be the sort of transition you would be most interested in.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Some good news on the economic front.I put a search request in last night for 'the last time OBR got an economic prediction right' and got no results.Dozens of examples of them getting it hopelessly wrong.That bloke in charge,Chote,has obviously got no pride at all.Anybody honourable would have resigned years ago,or in private industry,would have been sacked.Economists,eh?

Yeah, definitely something peculiar about your search engine, perhaps it is filtering out English and searching for gibberish, the same search for me produced a host of news stories, mostly about how they have been too optomistic in their predictions.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think Google must be using your history to bring you what it thinks would be the sort of transition you would be most interested in.

That's as may be,but it still doesn't explain what he 's on about,you silly-billy.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yeah, definitely something peculiar about your search engine, perhaps it is filtering out English and searching for gibberish, the same search for me produced a host of news stories, mostly about how they have been too optomistic in their predictions.

Didn't think there would be anything about optimism in your search engine,as you seem to be one of the most miserable posters I have come across anywhere on the internet.Do you know someone who works for the OBR,or do you just like people who get it wrong all the time?You might want to update your spell-checker.:laugh:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Is there a Brexiteer on here who can genuinely say a good thing or two about how well the government are handled ng the negotiation?

If we move on to the future trade element talks in December (looks likely) that could be genuinely viewed as a positive. Only eight months since triggering Article 50 and substantial progress made in disintangling ourselves from a club we have been members for over 40 years. This thread will be an interesting place if we complete a mutually beneficial trade deal by 2019 ....

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If we move on to the future trade element talks in December (looks likely) that could be genuinely viewed as a positive. Only eight months since triggering Article 50 and substantial progress made in disintangling ourselves from a club we have been members for over 40 years. This thread will be an interesting place if we complete a mutually beneficial trade deal by 2019 ....

You dont think it will be interesting if we do not complete a mutually beneficial trade deal by 2019?
A time which will see a few 'new' posters, whilst some old 'favourites' will disappear I imagine

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here