Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
That aside, his question is a fair one that you have dodged for a number of posts now. The EU is stepping up no deal planning as is the UK yet you've told us time and time again it isn't possible to have a no deal situation. Maybe you'd like to mention this to the EU and the UK government as it will save both parties a lot of money.

Since you are genuine and not a WUM like our JCFG friend. (And I have answered this numerous times over the last 2 years, consistently).

It’s posturing from both sides. With 8 months to go, what has actually been done to prepare for 'no deal'? What has any government ever been able to implement in 8 months? We both know the answers. If there was to be a WTO no deal, it's at least another few years down the line.

Now try and get an answer from JCFG on his double u-turn. You won't as it's a silly game for him.

Trouble is he, Two profs and pastafarian are doing nothing to help genuine Brexiteers with their stupid games.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well it was slightly different last time he was cornered into giving a straight answer to that question ???

But as he made clear, it's definitely not extending membership, definitely not

What a muppet [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] is.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know you have a very low attention threshold but do try and stay on topic. Some very pertinent questions have been directed at you this afternoon and you have failed to address any of them. You're problem is you're always talking (telling porkies) when you should be listening.

This is hugely entertaining . No idea what the Prancing Ninny is saying, for reasons well established, but I'm sure it's Comedy Gold :lolol:

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Sorry, I appreciate you're not one of the WUM's that fills this thread on a daily basis, but I've forgotten your main reasons for leaving?

(I'm off out, so it may be tomorrow for a response :thumbsup:)

Apologies but I really can’t be arsed as this stuff has been done to death on here. I tend to read this thread now for the light entertainment value from the usual suspects and the enlightened comments from those whose views make more sense

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Since you are genuine and not a WUM like our JCFG friend. (And I have answered this numerous times over the last 2 years, consistently).

It’s posturing from both sides. With 8 months to go, what has actually been done to prepare for 'no deal'? What has any government ever been able to implement in 8 months? We both know the answers. If there was to be a WTO no deal, it's at least another few years down the line.

Now try and get an answer from JCFG on his double u-turn. You won't as it's a silly game for him.

Trouble is he, Two profs and pastafarian are doing nothing to help genuine Brexiteers with their stupid games.

You have just listed a royal flush of nobbers I've blocked. :shrug:

And you are absolutely right. Brexit is like a desperate journey made out of conviction. I understand all that. So the last thing you want on that journey is a pissed up driver with no map, no idea where he or she is going, other than to nip round a mate's for some Colombian Marching Powder to help make the trip more edgy. Nor do you want a load of kids in the back of the car on a sugar rush from guzzling Fanta. Nor do you want a smelly old git sitting next to you, farting.

I am not sure why the people on here who cannot STFU about taking back control feel the need to make theselves look so utterly stupid, month after month. Anyway, they have annoyed the **** out of me so I'm happy to see them and their little dweams crushed by those who deign to not block them.

Meanwhile, the thing that worries me is our future.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Captain Snowflake ... my NSC stalker enters stage left ... hurrah!

1rehmc.jpg

:D

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I don't believe I called you thick. I confirmed that my completely unscientific findings back up the statistical research that said that if you were older and less educated you were more likely to heve been ADVERSELY AFFECTED by immigration from the accession countries.

There has been some reasonable debate on this thread but, I have to say, I always thought that as the outcome became clearer and clearer there may be some movement towards the position the Government were always going to have to take. (And I think, in a lot of cases there is). Now the outcome is staring us in the face, the swivel eyed loons have just become more radical.

In the last week, these have all been suggested by some of the posters on here

It's all Cameron's fault for letting us vote.

We wouldn't be in this situation if Boris had been elected PM.

We can go for a WTO 'no deal' Brexit with no borders or customs.

The reason the EU/Japan are rushing through the trade deal is so that we can benefit, when we go to the EU to ask for extensions to membership.

I honestly can't be arsed with what are hopefully wind-up merchants or sadly, people who have so little grasp of reality.

I'm long retired, with a private income, my kids are both well educated and in careers that should be effected very little by Brexit, however it goes. Ironically I have benefited, in no way intentionally, from this 2 year and ongoing clusterf*** at Government. So I don't see the whole cock-up having much of an effect on me personally or my family.

I still feel sorry and worry for those who will suffer through no fault of their own, but can't really be arsed to argue with wind-up merchants and fantasists (and that is by no means all Brexiteers on here, but I think it's fairly clear who I'm referring to).

I will now retake my previous position, along with the EU, of bemused bystanders. Although, I'm sure there will be occasional buffoonery that will force a response :thumbsup:
Edited .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

And I could have edited your post to say 'I'm a nasty little racist **** called Bushy who PM'd everyone when I changed my username to ask not to use my previous name as I have a son who has access to the internet and I'm ashamed of what I posted under my previous username.

But I've kept your secret for years so why would I bother editing your post to say that :shrug:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
And I could have edited your post to say 'I'm a nasty little racist **** called Bushy who PM'd everyone when I changed my username to ask not to use my previous name as I have a son who has access to the internet and I'm ashamed of what I posted under my previous username.

But why would I bother editing your post to say that :shrug:

i always had you booked as a weirdo , your las salinas admission confirms it

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I'm not interested in them.

I am genuinely interested why someone who is supposedly so committed in their beliefs would suddenly make a second complete U-turn on something so significant and then refuse to say why :shrug:

As you have an inordinate amount of time on your hands perhaps you could trawl back through this thread and provide examples where I have U turned two times (in context) ? :)

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I know you have a very low attention threshold but do try and stay on topic. Some very pertinent questions have been directed at you this afternoon and you have failed to address any of them. You're problem is you're always talking (telling porkies) when you should be listening.

Oh Clampy/nibble/x account. I admire the bravery in parading your mental health issues online in such a fearless way but if you insist on trolling over multiple accounts can you at least please try and raise your game. :kiss:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

But I've kept your secret for years so why would I bother editing your post to say that :shrug:

By the way , im not little , and im not.racist , its just that youre used to people kissing your arse and desperately patronising you and you dont like it when youre told the truth .....weirdo.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oh Clampy/nibble/x account. I admire the bravery in parading your mental health issues online in such a fearless way but if you insist on trolling over multiple accounts can you at least please try and raise your game. :kiss:

Right, I shall clear this up for you and then I don't wish to have this conversation again.
I used to post under Nibble. I now post under the name The Clamp. This is because I was being stalked and threatened by a rather unhinged member who I believe was thrown off the board for that behaviour. I did try to post under NIbble again as that was my identity on here and I liked it. As soon as I did so I was approached by that member under a new guise. I now post solely under The Clamp. Your opinion of that is of no interest to me, your a ****ing idiot.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Bullshit artist to boot. He seems to forget that NSC is populated by a HUGE variety of people that he knows next to nothing about. It wouldn't cross his tiny mind for one second that someone on here may have lived in China and knows exactly how their internet platforms work, or don't work as the case may be and could smell his bullshit a mile off. He's bloody rude as well.

I bet you were the class sneak at school.Wait till I'm offline to slag me off.I normally make allowances for your mental health problems,but no longer.You think you are a China expert because you lived there 20 years ago?It's a different country now,you utter dimwit.Was it Nibble living in China or Clamp,or another of your multiple personalities.No wonder they put you on nights,nobody else will work with you.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I bet you were the class sneak at school.Wait till I'm offline to slag me off.I normally make allowances for your mental health problems,but no longer.You think you are a China expert because you lived there 20 years ago?It's a different country now,you utter dimwit.Was it Nibble living in China or Clamp,or another of your multiple personalities.No wonder they put you on nights,nobody else will work with you.

My Brother still lives there. We talk. Oh and believe it or not I have no idea when you are on or offline. Goodnight.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
My Brother still lives there. We talk. Oh and believe it or not I have no idea when you are on or offline. Goodnight.

Surely one of you knows?Not your brother btw

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here