Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
4%, 1% or one persons vote it does not matter.

A win is a win.

Only if the prize isn't the right to fly or be resurrected.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The only people who are coming out of this SHAMBLES smelling of roses are manufacturers of little pencils.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Any change to the treaties or new treaty would have triggered a referendum, so with regard to our relationship with the EU we knew what we were voting for, and if a proposed change came along we would have voted on that.
What you did not, and could not know is what our relationship with the EU would be on exit day.

Any change to a treaty? And we would have had a referendum? That applied to other countries. They got to vote on treaty changes. Guess what, they voted against the EU. Their parliaments ignored the results and the EU ordered new referenda until they achieved the 'right' result. I believe a pattern is emerging here....

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
4%, 1% or one persons vote it does not matter.

A win is a win.
Mildly worrying you think a referendum is the parliamentary equivalent of X-Factor.

You remind me the kid at the end of run-around who got most tennis balls in the tube but now can't choose on his prize.

What is it mate ? No deal Scalextric or Norway Model Evil Knievel ?

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Only if the prize isn't the right to fly or be resurrected.

I rarely vote and i did not vote in the last referendum because i was still undecided.

But after hearing all this project fear bollocks and all the other shite the remainers have said i would vote leave on a 2nd.

Anyhow i believe in democracy and we should leave.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Haha. The Brexiteers can't even get brexit through without suffering a historically large defeat! They will all probably cry foul now, bunch of snowflakes.

Brexiteer to village idiot. There are now 46 sitting days to exit day. At least 18 of which will now be used to propose the next steps. Meanwhile a no deal exit by default looms ever closer. The fact May's awful deal ( to not really leave ) has bee defeated is good. Now to bring on the no deal exit. Please feel free to post a photo of your tears when FoM goes.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Mildly worrying you think a referendum is the parliamentary equivalent of X-Factor.

You remind me the kid at the end of run-around who got most tennis balls in the tube but now can't choose on his prize.

What is it mate ? No deal Scalextric or Norway Model Evil Knievel ?

Was it not set out that EVERYONES votes count?

North Korea is calling you.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You’re right of course, this set of Tory MPs will not vote for obliteration at a general election anytime soon

A general election would be an annoying distraction, but if you think the British public would ever vote for a Corbyn government, like I said in my previous post, wishful thinking & no chance.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
A general election would be an annoying distraction, but if you think the British public would ever vote for a Corbyn government, like I said in my previous post, wishful thinking & no chance.

Agreed.

It takes a special kind of opposition to be behind in the polls after the mess the Tories have made of this....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Brexiteer to village idiot. There are now 46 sitting days to exit day. At least 18 of which will now be used to propose the next steps. Meanwhile a no deal exit by default looms ever closer. The fact May's awful deal ( to not really leave ) has bee defeated is good. Now to bring on the no deal exit. Please feel free to post a photo of your tears when FoM goes.

Do you seriously still think we're leaving on March 29, or is that just #banter with your friend Plooks?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Was it not set out that EVERYONES votes count?

North Korea is calling you.
You see, I have written many times on here on my reluctant decision to remain and have a lot of time for the reasons to leave.

But I struggling with this "the future starts here" standpoint people like you take.

You have completely forgotten general elections.

50% of the population (especially with younger voters) are pro EU.

We can talk about a pro Leave backlash, but there will be a pro stay backlash too.

You could well end up with a new pro EU movement which will gain power on a mandate to take us closer to the EU in a post brexit world.

I not sure really what hardened leavers like yourself are really after but you will never ever get it because the country is split down the middle.

I'm gonna piss myself laughing if your price of brexit is a Labour government under Corbyn

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here