Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
Why is that strange? I voted leave but also voted for Caroline Lucas as I think she's a bloody good MP. Not everyone votes slavishly for one party, whatever the politics or whatever the person: some of us put a bit more thought into it.

maybe she could get out and clear up all that shit that dirty students leave about the place...…………. oh hold on
regards
DR

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
How about university education not being a good thing for everyone.That idiot that drove at cyclists in Westminster was a mature university student at Coventry and other uni's.
Are you Nibble/Clamp's third account?I presumed you were a moderator taking the pee again,but I don't think any of them are that stupid.

Extraordinary.
There is something very wrong with you.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I never said it was good for everyone. When did I say that? In fact, I specifically said it wasn't. You really need to stop making up things and claiming I said them.
Also, what the hell as the guy in Westminster got to do with university funding!? Nothing.

Do you eat soup with a fork?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Apparently going abroad and taking up their free spaces looks like it's all the rage

And? It is their reciprocal right, as EU nationals, to study in any one of the member states, and pay what that nation’s students pay. The way it actually works, is that the Uni charges the student as an overseas student (in my lad’s case, that’s about €7k), but the student themselves only pays the local rate, and the balance is paid from an EU fund - that of course we as a member state, contribute to.

It isn’t cheating the system. It’s actively participating in the system, and using the benefits open to you. Basically it is looking at the EU membership in the way that we as a nation should have, rather than fighting against it the whole time, then arguing that we don’t get our own way.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Extraordinary.
There is something very wrong with you.

He's very odd. Look how many times he and Westdene Seagull mention me and other users they dislike. They drop our names into totally unrelated posts even if we haven't posted for days. It's people that challenge them. They do not like that! I think they're a bit fragile and scared of the damage Brexit is doing so one can't get too fussed by them but they are a pair of wrong un's.

Cue "You used to use another account" "liar" "when are you leaving the UK". A year on and they're still obsessing.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
It seems that is something you are incapable of.

I have thought long and hard about this and I still wouldn't vote Green.Now how do you feel about our participation in Erasmus + post-Brexit?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Not usually, but any soups that allow this should be called Two Professors Soup - A soup so thick you can eat it with a fork

Please don't interrupt when I'm playing with our new troll.You can have your turn tomorrow.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You put an extraordinary amount of energy into people who have slightly annoyed you on the internet.

Well they need something putting into them.Such a dull,whining,bleating bunch of sheep.��

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You should answer you question first. I may grow old waiting though.

I have,I still wouldn,t vote Green.Erasmus plus allows our children to apply for places at Euro universities lost Brexit anyway,so I have no idea at you are whining about.Have a nice day!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
You put a bit more thought into it,and still voted Green?:eek:

No. As I said, quite clearly, I voted for the person not the party. I'm scarcely alone - her majority has gone up twice since she was first elected. She now has a majority of nearly 15,000, recognition of the good job she's doing.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have,I still wouldn,t vote Green.Erasmus plus allows our children to apply for places at Euro universities lost Brexit anyway,so I have no idea at you are whining about.Have a nice day!

Erasmus allows you to study abroad for ONE year, for the experience. That might be fun, but is not at all the same thing as completing an entire degree abroad.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here