Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 22389

Unfortunately,the majority in Birmingham are Sunni moslems,and very fundamentalist Wahaabi.We do have some nice Ahmaadi and Shi'a as well though-just not enough.May your bubble live long and prosper punk:

People just don't understand the different strands. It's a lot more involved when you live in these sorts of places. Don't live in Luton anymore, but it opened my eyes.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I have no issues with French passports.

I like any passports that allow people to escape the EU.Perhaps they should issue them free to all the many millions of unemployed youth in the EU (including the Eurozone,for those who get confused).

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
so nothing then, YOU'RE GETTING CONFUSED BETWEEN COMBAT TROOPS AND CONCENTRATION CAMP GUARDS :laugh:
regards
DR

A Waffen SS division who committed the Oradour-sur-Glane and Tulle massacres.You think the only racist Nazis were at camps? I know even you cannot be that stupid. Why would anyone who isn't an utter racist psychopath have that as their user name, for any reason? You're a cretin and I'm ending this exchange.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The Union your mob are doing their damndest to destroy? Why on earth would I not like the Union Flag? You are not worthy of having it as your avatar.

I think my years of military service with an exemplary notation makes me a damn sight more worthy than an EU ass-kisser!

army.png

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Have you noticed how its only remainers going for the safe space echo chamber ignore option. It seems to be catching.

They are an amusing bunch. I would never consider blocking them .... watching a two-year online Tantrum is comedy gold.

The one who calls other people spacktards, Cretinous Crouton or whatever he's called saying parliament voting against the final deal = no Brexit was one of my favs. Makes Nicko and the Clumpster look well informed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here