Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I certainly wouldn’t take delight at your passing,I don’t (thankfully)know you.
It just seems to me and a lot of other people that voted to leave the EU had been monstered ,called uneducated,racist and worst of all Tories!..
It’s time that remain voters accepted the majority of people want to leave.

As of June 2016, that was the case, the majority wanted to leave, however, what I am pointing out, is that by the end of March, the majority of living participants in that referendum will likely be those that voted remain.
The point is this, on the day it is due to happen, there will be more people that voted against it than for it alive to see it.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Why are you obsessed with Wayne!? Who is Wayne and why are you blabbering on about him!?

It's a joke name Plooks, like Biggus Dickus

EDIT: This is where you reply with, "I have a very good friend in Rome called Biggus Dickus"

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You are happy to just sit back and let them make barefaced lies like this!?

Why not, they've been doing it for a couple of years now...

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
As of June 2016, that was the case, the majority wanted to leave, however, what I am pointing out, is that by the end of March, the majority of living participants in that referendum will likely be those that voted remain.
The point is this, on the day it is due to happen, there will be more people that voted against it than for it alive to see it.

Good grief , is that the way the voting systems work in this world of yours?
Just stop it ,you’re making a silly billy of your self.
On our way.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
A quick question for the Brexit supporters on here - what comes between 47 and 49?

Answers to JRM, Westminster (your heroes seem to be struggling with the answer) :lolol:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
It’s time that remain voters accepted the majority of people want to leave.

Well hang on just one second there. I'm a remain voter and as much as I loathe the idea of leaving and would prefer to stay in, I nevertheless acknowledge the referendum result. A deal has just been agreed which does that and yet some of the leavers won't accept it and are trying to destroy that deal. So what exactly now? Do we have to have a second referendum to choose one of these deals, or accept that whatever deal is chosen will most definitely only be supported by a minority of the electorate?

D

Deleted member 2719

Plooks, please stop. You’re incessant ramblings are doing more harm than good to the remain argument.

There should not be an argument it was clear we are going to leave the EU.

Why people can't just accept it as I would have done had the vote gone the other way.

Time to cut the umbilical cord and let the country breath and prosper.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Stop moving the goalposts. You said the majority OF PEOPLE wanted to leave. But you only show stats for the PEOPLE WHO VOTED. Can't handle the truth?

So how do YOU know what the people that didn't bother to vote wanted then ? :facepalm:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Good grief , is that the way the voting systems work in this world of yours?
Just stop it ,you’re making a silly billy of your self.
On our way.

No, it is a logical argument for having a second referendum. Your side has said the will of the people must be enacted, OK, so lets find out what the will of the living people is, as I am pretty sure it won't affect the dead too much.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Exactly my first reaction who it's a name for wiki

Untitled.png

Me too, seems its been updated recently :lolol:

He is most notable for everyone on twitter asking who he was when made Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I don't. But I am not the one claiming the majority of people are pro-brexit am I!? Maybe we should ask them and find out.

They had their chance .... they didn't bother.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here