Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
May late for her own funeral....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Par for the course for the Leave camp. All about moaning about stuff they don't like, rarely articulate what they do. And those that do never bother actually getting hands on in delivering it.

The Devil's in all that fiddley stuff, they only do dreams.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Needs to go back to the public. Any idiot can see this. All sides of parliament have failed in this. Public need to be asked if this is really what they want.

So now all of a sudden you DO agree with referendums ? :facepalm:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Whatever happened to Europe needs us more than we need them and it will be really easy to get a good deal. I think we should get Farage, Gove, Johnson, Rees- Mogg and fiends to explain why the eu just didn't capitulate to all our demands like they said they would

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So now all of a sudden you DO agree with referendums ? :facepalm:

Normally I believe in primacy of government. But, the huge flaw with this is the need for a government. Clearly no one in power is able to deal with this crazy and damaging fiasco . I’d go to the public with very clear options and set up an independent cross-party body to deal with the clear directive, administrators if you like. Desperate times means desperate measures.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Whatever happened to Europe needs us more than we need them and it will be really easy to get a good deal. I think we should get Farage, Gove, Johnson, Rees- Mogg and fiends to explain why the eu just didn't capitulate to all our demands like they said they would

Zero accountability for those guys

Our media is pathetic

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Darn... I don't think she has realised.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Strong and stable!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looks like she will have to have her frozen fingers peeled off Number 10's doorknob one by one.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Has she gone?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Going no where for now, going through the motions and going with the hard sell

Jesus Christ. And this is called democracy? Got yer country back? Have you ****.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
fairly decent position and answers from May. seems to be saying this goes to Parliament next and its up to the MPs. leaving the door open to end of brexit at the hands of Parliament.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here