Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I have long suspected that many remain voters are simply anti-Tory and support the EU like it was a football team because they see it as less right wing than our own government.

Nail Head.
Plenty of remainers ( you can see it on here too) are more interested in bashing the tories for the betterment of their political ideology over any love of the EU(which they dont have)., and they wonder why people think they are dishonest.........watch this space:lolol:

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
If we get knocked out on Wednesday then I am fully expecting full scale riots. The language over the next few days will be of betrayal (apparaently false promises and lies don't count but not delivering the impossible does) and this will build up the anger. If we lose on Wednesday then I fully expect it to all kick off. Could be a messy week.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If we get knocked out on Wednesday then I am fully expecting full scale riots. The language over the next few days will be of betrayal (apparaently false promises and lies don't count but not delivering the impossible does) and this will build up the anger. If we lose on Wednesday then I fully expect it to all kick off. Could be a messy week.

Wait what? If we get knocked out Wednesday you expect full scale riots because of Brexit.
Fvck me ive heard it all now

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Thank you Mr Davis! Principled, not prepared to sell out his own country. May and Hammond have been sidelining him for months. I guess he feels he has been used as a stooge to calm leavers whilst they sharped their knives.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
On the one hand good riddance to a smarmy prick who proved that he had absolutely no idea what he was doing. A chancing spiv who was all bluster with nothing to back it up. Should have gone months ago.

On the other hand, what a mess. Or rather, even more of a mess. There have never been a more clueless bunch of self serving knobheads in charge of our country.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I believe it maybe because this Brexit may become a sell out in terms of having to have very close ties to the EU without any benefits.,and not a complete breakaway which a lot of people wanted.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
On the one hand good riddance to a smarmy prick who proved that he had absolutely no idea what he was doing. A chancing spiv who was all bluster with nothing to back it up. Should have gone months ago.

On the other hand, what a mess. Or rather, even more of a mess. There have never been a more clueless bunch of self serving knobheads in charge of our country.

You really think Davis wasn't under the orders of the sell out PM?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

davis.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
There have never been a more clueless bunch of self serving knobheads in charge of our country.

That’s a bit unfair on national hero Tony Blair, he worked really hard to achieve his world-renowned self serving knobhead status, what gives you the right to say he has now lost that crown.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Good. Hopefully it won't be a hard Brexit, the country can unite and move on. I for one am totally fed up with it. There is a World Cup on and it's coming home!!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
May has to go and go quickly and be replaced by an individual totally committed to withdrawal from the EU. The knives are being sharpened, a majority in the country are restless and this shambles cannot be allowed to continue. The time has come for strong and focussed leadership.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here