Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Will Arron Banks be the useful idiot that gives the excuse to abandon the whole thing ? I can see many court cases if the government doesn't pause everything whilst these allegations are probed especially if criminal charges are brought.
It must be bad for the EC to involve the police rather than adjudicate themselves

This isn't just the Met. The National Crime Agency investigate serious organised crime.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ who gives a shite about donations to the leave campaign as the only thing the boring remainers bleat on about is the big red bus lol
Maybe we should investigate why Cameron spent 9 million of tax payers money on remain leaflets or how much he slipped into Obama's back pocket for that hideous scripted speech.

Nobody cares anymore and to be frank most people leave or remain actually knew who they were voting for before all this campaign shite anyway.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Christ who gives a shite about donations to the leave campaign as the only thing the boring remainers bleat on about is the big red bus lol
Maybe we should investigate why Cameron spent 9 million of tax payers money on remain leaflets or how much he slipped into Obama's back pocket for that hideous scripted speech.

Nobody cares anymore and to be frank most people leave or remain actually knew who they were voting for before all this campaign shite anyway.

Exactly. I didn't need a campaign. Always new I was voting out once the chance was given.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Are you and your snowflake brexit friends going to petition to stop people saying brexit is bad? Is that what that link means. Can't stand it that people have a different opinion, keep crying to Mog and Nigel, boohoo bad remainer people.

Pot kettle black. Read what you've posted and say you don't fit that description

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Again you are confused how the law in this country works.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Exactly. I didn't need a campaign. Always new I was voting out once the chance was given.

OK fair enough the Daily Mail had already groomed many by conventional means over the last couple of decades.

But others had escaped their grip but were sitting ducks on Facebook waiting to be duped by random propaganda from unknown sources funded by ??????????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here