View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
592. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

420 70.95%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

172 29.05%
Page 6138 of 6218 FirstFirst ... 51385638603860886128613561366137613861396140614161486188 ... LastLast
Results 61,371 to 61,380 of 62175
    aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plooks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What on earth is a 50% majority!? LOL! If you mean OVER 50% then also, no, this is not true. You only need over 50% of the seats in parliament, not over 50% of the vote being represented. VERY different. One is democratic, the other is pseudo-democracy.
    So you're seriously suggesting that nothing can implemented without 50% of the vote being represented ? Really Utterly deluded and stupid. Never mind, another few days have passed until FoM is gone ...... oh what are you going to do then ?
    The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
    I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      And now the end is near....

A great Project Blame target for May.

Hopefully this means any Magic Money Tree payments to Northern Ireland in that budget get voted down as well.
      Out of contract June 2019 : Bruno, Bong, Murray
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      So you're seriously suggesting that nothing can implemented without 50% of the vote being represented ? Really Utterly deluded and stupid. Never mind, another few days have passed until FoM is gone ...... oh what are you going to do then ?
      It is the DEMOCRATIC thing to do! Are you suggesting it is ok to pass laws that only 30% of people want and 70% do not want?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
      A great Project Blame target for May.

Hopefully this means any Magic Money Tree payments to Northern Ireland in that budget get voted down as well.
      I would imagine the bung is being upped to £2billion as I type

0 Not allowed!
      It is the DEMOCRATIC thing to do! Are you suggesting it is ok to pass laws that only 30% of people want and 70% do not want?
      What's your practical solution then ? All voters get a seat in Parliament ? We have a referendum for EVERY law proposed ?
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      What's your practical solution then ? All voters get a seat in Parliament ? We have a referendum for EVERY law proposed ?
      Yeah because the logical way of having some kimd of proportional representation is to have EVERY voter in the houses of parliament. FFS no wonder brexit is utterly ****ed if this is the type of brains that voted for it. (Along with 50% majority...still laughing at that one).

0 Not allowed!
      Yeah because the logical way of having some kimd of proportional representation is to have EVERY voter in the houses of parliament. FFS no wonder brexit is utterly ****ed if this is the type of brains that voted for it. (Along with 50% majority...still laughing at that one).
      I said PRACTICAL solution ..... but carry on with your dreaming ..... PR won't be brought in during my life time after AV was rejected. And PR actually makes getting manifesto policies put into law more difficult.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I said PRACTICAL solution ..... but carry on with your dreaming ..... PR won't be brought in during my life time after AV was rejected. And PR actually makes getting manifesto policies put into law more difficult.
      So you don't want an actual democratic parliament that represents the actual views of the people because it is "difficult". Even though other countries do it.
      And you think a PRACTICAL solution is every voter in parliament!? WHAT THE ACTUAL ****!? You really are on the funny juice today.

1 Not allowed!
      He is crackers. The notion you cant have a mandate in this country to implement policy unless a political party has over 50% of the vote share is beyond daft. I would say he is just trolling now but its too idiotic to be trolling, i believe he really thinks he is talking sense.
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.

0 Not allowed!
      Westdene and Plooks

I've set up a thread for you two to have fun on

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...-else-in-peace

And even copied over your last few posts to get you started