View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
626. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

440 70.29%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

186 29.71%
Page 6130 of 6768 FirstFirst ... 5130563060306080612061276128612961306131613261336140618062306630 ... LastLast
Results 61,291 to 61,300 of 67679
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Funny an Australian friend emailed me today how I thought Brexit was going, I just did a google search for the word "Brexit", and said he this is a good summary...

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 92
Size:  163.4 KB
    Brexit Autumn 2018....everything is agreed, although nothing is agreed

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Well done !!!! You know how to search on google
      portslade seagull..brighton till i die
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Seem to recall this question was asked last month and all we could get in return was out of CU, SM and end of free movement. Nothing else came forward, we're still waiting
      End of free movement is not a positive LOL! It is like living in a big house and then suddenly deciding to only live in one small room instead.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      I think it's time remainers stopped having a dig at the leavers.
      Since the referendum we are moving along nicely.
      We now know that our passports will be a different colour and now we will have to change the pictures and writing on fag packets.
      Slowly slowly catchy monkey.
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Plooks View Post
      Was not me. I just wanted it defined as people are trying to twist it for their own purposes.
      How on earth could anyone twist such a simple question ? One you didn't understand ?

Was not me. I just wanted it defined as people are trying to twist it for their own purposes.
      No, YOU have banged on about the government doing something that voters hadn't voted for. I was pointing out that in 1973 we joined the European Community ( it's very worrying you are that uneducated you didn't know what it was ) without any voters approving it. The question I posed was the referendum question in 1975. Strangely it makes no mention of the SM, CU or FoM either but you seem quite happy to accept that the result of THAT vote meant we remain in them. Equally voters had no say when we signed the Lisbon Treaty but once again you don't seem to have a problem with that either. It's only becuase the recent vote went against what you wanted that you now argue that the government shouldn't do things that have been explicitly voted for.
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Chopper View Post
      I think it's time remainers stopped having a dig at the leavers.
      Since the referendum we are moving along nicely.
      We now know that our passports will be a different colour and now we will have to change the pictures and writing on fag packets.
      Slowly slowly catchy monkey.
      Is it TRUE if we don't strike a trade deal we won't be able to IMPORT our new BLUE passports from FRANCE
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      How on earth could anyone twist such a simple question ? One you didn't understand ?

No, YOU have banged on about the government doing something that voters hadn't voted for. I was pointing out that in 1973 we joined the European Community ( it's very worrying you are that uneducated you didn't know what it was ) without any voters approving it. The question I posed was the referendum question in 1975. Strangely it makes no mention of the SM, CU or FoM either but you seem quite happy to accept that the result of THAT vote meant we remain in them. Equally voters had no say when we signed the Lisbon Treaty but once again you don't seem to have a problem with that either. It's only becuase the recent vote went against what you wanted that you now argue that the government shouldn't do things that have been explicitly voted for.
      I know all of that. I just want you to define what you mean so I can answer and not have you twist it.
      When did I say I was happy with the government having us join those things without asking the people? Point to me where I said that! If they didn't ask it is not on regardless of whether I think we should be in them or not. FFS this is why I ask you for definitions as you are twisting and making up my views again!
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I know all of that. I just want you to define what you mean so I can answer and not have you twist it.
      When did I say I was happy with the government having us join those things without asking the people? Point to me where I said that! If they didn't ask it is not on regardless of whether I think we should be in them or not. FFS this is why I ask you for definitions as you are twisting and making up my views again!
      Good grief .... OK, the European Community, the EEC or as it was more commonly know the 'Common Market'. I'm not sure how I can possibly define it any further. That question is the exact question people were asked in 1975. I guess you wouldn't have voted even if you'd been born as you wouldn't have understood the question.
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      Good grief .... OK, the European Community, the EEC or as it was more commonly know the 'Common Market'. I'm not sure how I can possibly define it any further. That question is the exact question people were asked in 1975. I guess you wouldn't have voted even if you'd been born as you wouldn't have understood the question.
      Look, my view on this ia entirely consistent: if a referendum (no idea why people keep mentioning general elections) asks a question the government should act on that result. If they try to pass other stuff on the back of it then that is wrong.
      That view applies now, amd it applies then.
      No doubt you will now twist this to claim "hey look so you agree we shouldnt even have freedom of movement, glad you agree" or some bullshit.