Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
This is third time you’ve tried this new psychological angle with me. I concede it’s a step up from a gruff talking shit or a bollocks but it’s equally ineffective. Just to confirm..... no, you have not got under my skin, no I’m not disappointed and no I’m not frustrated.

As for smelling coffee, my morning third wave locally “dark” roasted smells just fine.

Hmmmm, seems like I have :lolol:

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
There should be a referendum on whether we should have a 2nd referendum.

I think we would need to have a campaign on Facebook,a petition,a march in London etc. as we have at least another year of whinging to put up with.It would help to pass the time till we leave!:lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
(Ignore him.I upset him once and now he follows me all over this site like a bitter ex)

Yeah, Pastafarian does that to me. You are a bit of a nobber but take my advice: Ignore the ****. Once he starts in on you he will literally be on your case every time you post on here. I have him on ignore but I do notice that when I post on a thread a few minutes later a load of posts by him pop up. Revealing one or two of them confirms my suspicions: He is indeed posting about me.Or he comes on early in the morning and trawls through all my posts. He becomes obsessed and verges on the psychopathic. Honestly, he ain't right. But if you can wind him up a bit, more power to you. He's a pompous old sod.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah, Pastafarian does that to me. You are a bit of a nobber but take my advice: Ignore the ****. Once he starts in on you he will literally be on your case every time you post on here. I have him on ignore but I do notice that when I post on a thread a few minutes later a load of posts by him pop up. Revealing one or two of them confirms my suspicions: He is indeed posting about me.Or he comes on early in the morning and trawls through all my posts. He becomes obsessed and verges on the psychopathic. Honestly, he ain't right. But if you can wind him up a bit, more power to you. He's a pompous old sod.

What's a nobber? As Mohammed Ali once said if it's good I'm it.If not then you are one too.

Anyway Herr T. is the one who's stalking me the most.He(or she) is the reason I'm looking over my shoulder all the time
and have installed a panic button.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What's a nobber? As Mohammed Ali once said if it's good I'm it.If not then you are one too.

Anyway Herr T. is the one who's stalking me the most.He(or she) is the reason I'm looking over my shoulder all the time
and have installed a panic button.

HT is sound. Anyway I'll leave you to it, you seem a bit odd.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
"Yeah, give me another referendum you sh1t."

nf.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I wouldn't trust a word Theresa May says about anything. For what it's worth, as of the here and now, I don't think a second referendum will happen, but frankly with politics now nothing would surprise me anymore.

I don't see it either. May talks tough but knows inside she is just going through the motions to please the Brextremists in their own party and a soft Brexit is where we're heading. Soft doesn't mean good though, we're still considerably worse off

If there was a 2nd ref I think the centre ground would shift to remain and they would win. Put simply the average Joe never thought it would be this complicated. Its surprised myself how complicated the task is and I thought I was prepared for it.

As for those who say just walk away demonstrate an extreme level of ignorance, no prizes for where they get their news

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't see how Leave would win a second referendum - Farage is talking out of his arse.

All it would take is 10% of the 13 million who didn't vote last time to vote Remain now to tip the balance, and this to me seems likely for 2 reasons:

1. People know a bit more about what the consequences of Brexit will be.
2. They're more likely to lose their job if Brexit goes ahead.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I don't see how Leave would win a second referendum - Farage is talking out of his arse.

All it would take is 10% of the 13 million who didn't vote last time to vote Remain now to tip the balance, and this to me seems likely for 2 reasons:

What makes you think the lazy kids who didn't vote last time will bother getting up this time,unless somebody votes for them?Applying for a proxy vote would just be too,too hard.Anyway,the 5 million who voted remain due to Project Fear know better now.At least 65% Leave vote on a new referendum.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What makes you think the lazy kids who didn't vote last time will bother getting up this time,unless somebody votes for them?Applying for a proxy vote would just be too,too hard.Anyway,the 5 million who voted remain due to Project Fear know better now.At least 65% Leave vote on a new referendum.

65% - are you serious? £350 million a week to the NHS has been debunked as a lie, Ireland is now in a mess, the exchange rate is screwed, inflation is beginning to climb and you think the Leave vote will go up by 13%??

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I don't see it either. May talks tough but knows inside she is just going through the motions to please the Brextremists in their own party and a soft Brexit is where we're heading. Soft doesn't mean good though, we're still considerably worse off

If there was a 2nd ref I think the centre ground would shift to remain and they would win. Put simply the average Joe never thought it would be this complicated. Its surprised myself how complicated the task is and I thought I was prepared for it.

As for those who say just walk away demonstrate an extreme level of ignorance, no prizes for where they get their news

The complication factor of it was mentioned on Sky News earlier among other things.

[tweet]951788512914935809[/tweet]

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
65% - are you serious? £350 million a week to the NHS has been debunked as a lie, Ireland is now in a mess, the exchange rate is screwed, inflation is beginning to climb and you think the Leave vote will go up by 13%??

Don't forget the Australian Style Points system promised for immigration being replaced with the same old Home Office and the same old net migration in the tens of thousand' 'target'.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

You're just re running the referendum, you needed the imminent recession and catastrophic economic consequences that Remain promised to swing it on a second referendum it hasnt materialised, you and others have been in absolute personal political turmoil post 24th June 2016, most people have moved on.

so to add;

3. No current consequence of Brexit
4. Nothing to be afraid of, we are all battle hardened or battle fatigued, project fear has run its course and without further predictions or forecasts likely to shock people I suspect Remain has shot it's bolt.

Farage was clearly peacocking and flipping the finger at the Remoaners and telling them you would lose a second referendum anyway, I bet he has been giggling non-stop since.

Jan 30, 2008
still leaving, the vote has been done BYE BYE EU, forget about all the posturing on the side lines ,you grizzling Dins need to give your heads a wobble, believers in your own bullshit I say !!!
regards
DR

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

ANYONE WHO PUTS SOME ONE ON IGNORE DOESN'T LIKE THE TRUTH :facepalm:,............... oh look its Nibble :dunce:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here