Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Retail sales plummet to 5 year low. A sure sign of lack of confidence in our economy. Due to Brexit.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Retail sales plummet to 5 year low. A sure sign of lack of confidence in our economy. Due to Brexit.

Which country was that in then?In the real world,in Great Britain,our spending in 2017 was at the highest level since 2006 (ONS figures released yesterday)."Despite Brexit" (copyright BBC News)

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Saw old Farage on the beeb this morning sucking Trump's bellend. Saying how great it was he is building the wall and he has achieved more in a few months than any British government has in the last four governments. There's your hero, begging and sucking up to the meglamaniac.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
No likes again Rodney.Still not found your fone?:lolol:

Truly cringe worthy, even without any acknowledgement from his friends you just know he has dislocated his shoulder whilst giving himself a pat on his own back, can you think of a more self absorbed 'me me me' poster than [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION], I know I can't.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Truly cringe worthy, even without any acknowledgement from his friends you just know he has dislocated his shoulder whilst giving himself a pat on his own back, can you think of a more self absorbed 'me me me' poster than [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION], I know I can't.

He's everything you loathe. Broad minded, intelligent, witty, well travelled, tolerant and globally minded. Whereas you are thick, dull, insular, intolerant, bigoted and nationalistic. Everything everyone else loathes. Obviously that infuriates you.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
He's everything you loathe. Broad minded, intelligent, witty, well travelled, tolerant and globally minded. Whereas you are thick, dull, insular, intolerant, bigoted and nationalistic. Everything everyone else loathes. Obviously that infuriates you.

He must be constipated,with you stuck so far up his backside!:lolol:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

You do realise that your support for any poster is toxic :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You do realise that your support for any poster is toxic :lolol:

I'm well aware that four people on this thread think so. Four people who everyone else on the forum thinks of as ignorant dinosaurs . Four people whose opinion of me is about as significant as the last time I blew my nose.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
That doesn't make sense. Constipation is caused by lack of fecal hydration, not an external blockage.

Doesn't matter how hydrated he is.He still couldn't crap with your head stuck up his backside!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I'm well aware that four people on this thread think so. Four people who everyone else on the forum thinks of as ignorant dinosaurs . Four people whose opinion of me is about as significant as the last time I blew my nose.

Mate, you're a laughing stock.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Good job you've got a thick skin to go with your thick head!:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
can you think of a more self absorbed 'me me me' poster than [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION], I know I can't.

You’re not really known as a thinker though......so this doesn’t surprise me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Intelligent, free thinking people intimidate Brexiteers. That's why they voted to isolate themselves from the rest of Europe. They don't want to have to think about climate change like the EU members are doing. They don't want to have to think about people speaking foreign languages integrating with us like EU members are doing. Pooling resources and intelligence to combat real global threats The only thing is, the problems the globe is facing will land on our doorstep whether the brexiteers acknowledge them or not.

What are you going to say to climate change? What will be your argument against waters so polluted 90% of life within is extinct? What are you going to say to the rising seas? "It's not what we voted for, it's not the will of the people".

Seriously folks. Get real. You have voted us out of progress. You have voted us out of being part of the solution. It's very, very sad.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Intelligent, free thinking people intimidate Brexiteers. That's why they voted to isolate themselves from the rest of Europe. They don't want to have to think about climate change like the EU members are doing. They don't want to have to think about people speaking foreign languages integrating with us like EU members are doing. Pooling resources and intelligence to combat real global threats The only thing is, the problems the globe is facing will land on our doorstep whether the brexiteers acknowledge them or not.

What are you going to say to climate change? What will be your argument against waters so polluted 90% of life within is extinct? What are you going to say to the rising seas? "It's not what we voted for, it's not the will of the people".

Seriously folks. Get real. You have voted us out of progress. You have voted us out of being part of the solution. It's very, very sad.

Yer but no but yer but no but BLUE PASSPORTS !!

(and can we stop calling them Brexiteers, it makes them think of themselves as some sort of swashbuckling liberators when the truth is they are gullible racist f*ckwits)

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Yer but no but yer but no but BLUE PASSPORTS !!

(and can we stop calling them Brexiteers, it makes them think of themselves as some sort of swashbuckling liberators when the truth is they are gullible racist f*ckwits)

We like to call ourselves WINNERS, so what do you think we call you .............................. ??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here