View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
584. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

413 70.72%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

171 29.28%
Page 5210 of 5930 FirstFirst ... 4210471051105160520052075208520952105211521252135220526053105710 ... LastLast
Results 52,091 to 52,100 of 59300

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am angry and fed up of getting told that it is easy and we can just walk away, that I am some sort of coward, or lack ambition by ****wits who have nothing to back their opinion but blind hope and nostalgia for early closing on Wednesdays.

Brexit won't happen on the 29th March 2019.
    Unless they make a new bill and approve and pass it through parliament, it will

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      She's gotta be joking. Shirley.

You might not like Grayling - but at least he got the trains running on time. Er…………………….this is a man who could literally de-rail Brexit. Surely the man to replace Davis is Fox ('the easiest' etc etc)
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue3 View Post
      My view right from the beginning of this process that David Davis, Boris Johnson and Liam Fox were the three worst people apart from Nigel Farage you could pick for such an important role, now I read that Michael Gove might get the Brexit secretaries job nasty little man that he is I have to begrudgingly admit he is the most able political individual within this government and is far more likley to deliver Brexit that David Davis ever was
      The rumour is that it's going to be Grayling. So expect a long series of delays ... no chance of Brexit in March "The government are sorry to announce ...."
      Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Garry Nelson's teacher View Post
      You might not like Grayling - but at least he got the trains running on time. Er…………………….this is a man who could literally de-rail Brexit. Surely the man to replace Davis is Fox ('the easiest' etc etc)
      after all, Fox has done so well in his current brief.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
      The ONLY Gay in Brighton El Presidente's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      This has been done DELIBARATELY to stop people talking in the STREETS being OUTRAGIED about the width of stripes in the new Albion KIT when it is LAUNCHED later today.

Davies OUT
      Barber OUT
      Bloom OUT
      Houghton OUT
      EU OUT
      Sack the BORED

Regards
      EP etc.
      Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

0 Not allowed!
      Apparently Labour Mp's have been called for a briefing on the deal that was agreed at the Chequers, because she believes enough of her own Mp's will vote it down without Labour support
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      That’s a bit unfair on national hero Tony Blair, he worked really hard to achieve his world-renowned self serving knobhead status, what gives you the right to say he has now lost that crown.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by larus View Post
      I read that Suella Braverma had resigned to. Maybe that was wrong.
      Hello @larus, good morning
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Garry Nelson's teacher View Post
      You might not like Grayling - but at least he got the trains running on time. Er…………………….this is a man who could literally de-rail Brexit.
      Actually, you might not be too far away form the truth there. Perhaps May does have a cunning plan to simply replace useless, clueless Brexiteers like David Davis with another? Plus wasn't Grayling her leadership campaign manager? Admittedly she was only up against another useless, clueless Brexiteer in the shape of Andrea Leadsom though.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TomandJerry View Post
      Apparently Labour Mp's have been called for a briefing on the deal that was agreed at the Chequers, because she believes enough of her own Mp's will vote it down without Labour support
      Sensible really, I think most people would agree that some kind of cross party plan with the majority of Parliament agreeing is the best approach?