Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Davis, the recent Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union. One of the Brexitears finest cough cough. Unable to influence both in the U.K. and with the EU.

Indeed, who had no idea of the PM's latest definitive plan .. same as all Brexit ministers. As Kate Hoey MP (Labour) said, 'expect Angela Merkel knew what was in the white paper before the Uk cabinet or parliament did' ... same old, same old. #takebackcontrol

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Just when you think this complete farce couldn't get worse. We have copies of the white paper being thrown around parliament and Trump diving head first into the whole clusterf***

It would be hilarious if the implications weren't so huge. Guess nobody could have seen this coming. :facepalm:

Tick f***ing tock indeed

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Lighten the mood

A quote I heard today from someone in the foreign office

'Well at least Boris isn't still in the tent pissing all over everyone else in the tent' :smile:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
About time too, remainer Mp's/establishment are trying to subvert the democratic will of the majority and still getting pilloried by remoaners. Will they ever learn?

Nonsense. May is intending to leave the EU, it’s what a very slim majority voted for in the consultative referendum. This is what you voted for on the ballot. You don’t like the version, fair enough, but it was all too predictable

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Nonsense. May is intends to leave the EU. This is what you voted for on the ballot. You don’t like the version, fair enough, but all too predictable of course

Point of order ... If the likes of Anna Soubry and Kenneth Clarke warmly applaud the PM's strategy you know we are selling out big time. No leaver voted for their definition of Brexit.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
About time too, remainer Mp's/establishment are trying to subvert the democratic will of the majority and still getting pilloried by remoaners. Will they ever learn?

I believe I may have suggested 2 years ago that you may be disappointed when you found out what you voted for :angel:

Will you ever learn?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I believe I may have suggested 2 years ago that you may be disappointed when you found out what you voted for :angel:

Will you ever learn?

Yadda yadda, it doesn't take Nostradamus to predict many would be disappointed. I said so myself. We still haven't established what the outcome will be and anyone claiming to know they could foresee the future is a pretentious plumb in constant danger of disappearing up there own back passage. Most remainers let alone leavers believe a no deal option is likely/possible ... rightly so. :shrug:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Agree it's rubbish but Davis, Boris or any Brexiteer were never running the show. Remainers in the government, Tory party and parliament have always been looking to dilute and keep us more in than out. Which is not absolving the Brexiteeers for not having a more structured, definitive template to meet the wishes of the 17.4 million majority but we are where we are because people who don't really believe in Brexit are in charge.

Has any Brexiteer come up with a plan other than walking away with nothing if they don't give us everything?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
He was never the lead negotiator (see May/Robbins) .. which may be why he spent so little time in Brussels. He's bailed, expect every Brexiteer with any integrity to follow in the coming months as we reach the crunch talks.

Suggesting the only option is to stay locked into the ever closer union project under any circumstances shows the absurdity of any notion of democratic accountability or sovereignty. Leave now when the powers that be misatkenly give the plebs a real choice or roll over and accept our fate through entirely undemocratic means.

Could you name one?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
TRUMP'S BREXIT BLAST I told May how to do Brexit but she wrecked it — the US trade deal is off, says Donald Trump

In a world-exclusive interview with The Sun, the US President said Theresa May had ignored his advice by opting for a soft Brexit strategy

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Trump: Brexit plan 'will probably kill' US trade deal (news breaks after May had earlier made the case for a trade deal at dinner)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44815558

giphy.gif

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Has any Brexiteer come up with a plan other than walking away with nothing if they don't give us everything?

Predictably stupid Europhile question, most want a mutually beneficial future trade relationship but unfortunately many in Brussels prioritise your agenda, the poor and disenfranchaised can go hang as long as you get what get you want. #evercloserunionwithou anydemocratemandate.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Predictably stupid Europhile question, most want a mutually beneficial future trade relationship but unfortunately many in Brussels prioritise your agenda, the poor and disenfranchaised can go hang as long as you get what get you want. #evercloserunionwithou anydemocratemandate.

Thats a No then.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Another No then.

Crushing austerity on the poorest in Greece or anywhere else + /big jump in suicides etc with zero democratic mandate #theyhaditcoming.. absolutely fine as long as [MENTION=23343]Baldseagull[/MENTION]s europhile ever closer union dream is on course ...

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Crushing austerity on the poorest in Greece or anywhere else + /big jump in suicides etc with zero democratic mandate #theyhaditcoming.. absolutely fine as long as [MENTION=23343]Baldseagull[/MENTION]s europhile ever closer union dream is on course ...

Tell me how Brexit makes it better and change my mind then.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here