Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
You did, indeed, have your chance at the referendum. Unfortunately to got it wrong.

The government are just trying to figure out how wrong you were and will get straight back to you when they find out :lolol:

typical I know better than you Grizzler , must be eating you up, never mind that's how a democratic vote works , deal with it :bigwave:
regards
DR

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
May wastes more of my hard earned tax money on another wasted trip to Brussels.
After the last disaster in Salzburg the EU asked for a bit more, she went back with nothing, just like Cameron, absolutely useless in EU summits.
Said all along that I may have voted leave if I did not know that the collective leaders and the hard line EU negociators would run circles around our pathetic, clueless, infighting mess of a Government and our joke of a PM.
Still a slim chance of some sort of deal I suppose.
At the moment this is only going to lead to a disaster for The UK and an even more divided country.

First of all Cameron went to the eu to see if he could get some sort of reform. They basically told him to piss off. He came back with nothing just before the referendum and you wonder why the country voted to leave. This country is divided because grizzling remainers like you can't accept democratic process.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
First of all Cameron went to the eu to see if he could get some sort of reform. They basically told him to piss off. He came back with nothing just before the referendum and you wonder why the country voted to leave. This country is divided because grizzling remainers like you can't accept democratic process.

Lol, Its actually the leavers that are doing all the grizzling and moaning.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Croydon hasn't been in Surrey for many decades.

Parts of it used to have a Surrey address, just as parts of West London used to have a Middlesex address, but even this counts for nothing now that Royal Mail don't require county names.

Thanks for that.I don't take a great deal of interest in borders being re-drawn.Perhaps if I did,I might have known that Syria is no longer next to Turkey,or indeed Chile no longer in America.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Michael Caine today on Brexit: “I’d rather be a poor master of my fate than be rich and having someone I don’t know running it"

Of course, he'd know all about being poor

Why wouldn't he know about being poor?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

I'd say the country is divided because large numbers of Leavers are FOR the completely unworkable Canada plus plan, LUKEWARM about the inoperable Norway-then-Canada Boles Plan, ACCEPTING of the utterly catastrophic No Deal plan and FEROCIOUSLY AGAINST the further democratic consultation plan.

It's not Remainers who are disrupting the Brexit fantasy. It's reality.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Brilliant.

I know Lincoln Imp is a bit slow,but that many dunce's hats?How long have you lived in Surrey?

I have a friend who lives in Shirley,who says Purley and Coulsden are still in Surrey,so yah boo sucks:D

Last edited:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Thanks for that.I don't take a great deal of interest in borders being re-drawn.Perhaps if I did,I might have known that Syria is no longer next to Turkey,or indeed Chile no longer in America.

If I was you I wouldn't bring up that Syria border thing - it was the first indication you gave to many of us that you can be incapable of understanding a simple point being made. Your capacity for picking up the wrong end of a stick was shown to be bottomless. I'd drawn a veil over the episode myself out of kindness to you but if you'd like to discuss it that's fine with me.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
If I was you I wouldn't bring up that Syria border thing - it was the first indication you gave to many of us that you can be incapable of understanding a simple point being made. Your capacity for picking up the wrong end of a stick was shown to be bottomless. I'd drawn a veil over the episode myself out of kindness to you but if you'd like to discuss it that's fine with me.

Perhaps it should be more of an indication of how easy it is to get remainers wound up,and needing a man-size tissue to clean the spittle off their screens.:thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I know Lincoln Imp is a bit slow,but that many dunce's hats?How long have you lived in Surrey?

I have a friend who lives in Shirley,who says Purley and Coulsden are still in Surrey,so yah boo sucks:D

Yes and I have a friend who says Brighton is in Sussex and Reading is in Berkshire. However I don't see how any of this is relevant to your point that Croydon is in Surrey you daft simpleton. :lolol: :dunce:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yes and I have a friend who says Brighton is in Sussex and Reading is in Berkshire. However I don't see how any of this is relevant to your point that Croydon is in Surrey you daft simpleton. :lolol: :dunce:

Crystal Pikey,you rather silly-billy :D.off to collect grandson :bigwave:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Perhaps it should be more of an indication of how easy it is to get remainers wound up,and needing a man-size tissue to clean the spittle off their screens.:thumbsup:

You're slightly adrift there. I was bemused by your misinterpretations and you were reduced to splenetic fury, reduced to posting little maps showing that Syria was next to Turkey. As indeed we all knew.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

Any idea what 'no deal' means yet ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here