Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I do enjoy it when people refer to those who advocate Remaining as "losers" for two very good reasons.

1. They genuinely don't seem to have grasped everyone loses through Brexit, one way or another. Even fishermen.
2. Young people overwhelmingly want to Remain, so demographics dictate we'll rejoin sooner or later anyway. Brexit isn't sustainable.

You are a perfect example of a loser,spouting the same rubbish Twatter has you brainwashed with.Young people mainly couldn't give a stuff about Brexit/the EU.They just want a job,something denied to many millions of young people in the EU,and if it pays well even better.You people selfishly think your way is the only way,and it condemns non-elites to a life of poverty while you swan around acting like you run the world.Most EU support events are held by people even older than Vince Cable.Your demographics only tell the story you want it to,like the predictions of all the useless economic creatures,and mean nothing.We are leaving,and the EU will not exist in 20 years time,so welcome reality.You will be a lot happier.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
You are a perfect example of a loser,spouting the same rubbish Twatter has you brainwashed with.Young people mainly couldn't give a stuff about Brexit/the EU.They just want a job,something denied to many millions of young people in the EU,and if it pays well even better.You people selfishly think your way is the only way,and it condemns non-elites to a life of poverty while you swan around acting like you run the world.Most EU support events are held by people even older than Vince Cable.Your demographics only tell the story you want it to,like the predictions of all the useless economic creatures,and mean nothing.We are leaving,and the EU will not exist in 20 years time,so welcome reality.You will be a lot happier.

I was a hard-line Remainer until I read this! Consider me converted by your masterly marshalling of the evidence and willingness to acknowledge that folk with a different view to your own can still hold a valid - if obviously deeply flawed - position.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I was a hard-line Remainer until I read this! Consider me converted by your masterly marshalling of the evidence and willingness to acknowledge that folk with a different view to your own can still hold a valid - if obviously deeply flawed - position.

Works both ways but some on here cannot accept it and resort to petty abuse. Both sides as well

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Yeah. Nearly as embarrassing as blue passports. Keep enjoying your life changing experience with them.

"Blue passports are embarrassing"

:rotlf:

You lot are an absolute gift!

Exhibit B m`lud

maxresdefault.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
“The UK passport is an expression of our independence and sovereignty – symbolising our citizenship of a proud, great nation. That’s why we have announced that the iconic blue passport will return after we leave the European Union in 2019.” T May. = embarrassing brexiteer bedwetting.[/QUOTE
Best you get used to it and pretty sharpish , nothing wrong in a blue passport it will still get you out of the country # taking back control
regards
DR

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
“The UK passport is an expression of our independence and sovereignty – symbolising our citizenship of a proud, great nation. That’s why we have announced that the iconic blue passport will return after we leave the European Union in 2019.” T May. = embarrassing brexiteer bedwetting.[/QUOTE
Best you get used to it and pretty sharpish , nothing wrong in a blue passport it will still get you out of the country # taking back control
regards
DR

Blue passport made in the Netherlands. Couldn’t make this up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here