Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So now that this myth of the RoI being a tin-pot economy has been debunked, and that it is quite clear they could afford to keep borders in place if they so wished, I'm struggling to see @Two Professor's rationale.

What is it to be? The only way to keep the Irish border open seems to be for the UK to stay inside the customs union, rather than this ignorant "they'll do as we say or they'll be in the poor house" attitude.

You think it's been debunked?You're very easily satisfied.If it's that good,why do so many people emigrate to the States etc. or come here for work?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
i-have-a-very-particular-set-of-skills-i-will-find-you.jpg

:drama::lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Noted. See you around old boy

And who am I expecting a visit from? The Clamp or nibble? Are you the same person now or are they different? Have you changed your mind again? Oh look, you've edited your post. Twice. It's so hard to keep up with all your lies. :lol:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And who am I expecting a visit from? The Clamp or nibble? Are you the same person now or are they different? Have you changed your mind again? Oh look, you've edited your post. Twice. It's so hard to keep up with all your lies. :lol:

Wait and see. Have a surprise left in your life.
Bored now. See you 'round.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Just when you thought this thread couldn't get more pathetic and childish the last 10 pages comes along.

Shame I've been out all day and missed it :yawn:

Congratulations all round :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You think it's been debunked?You're very easily satisfied.If it's that good,why do so many people emigrate to the States etc. or come here for work?

Emigration has seen a sharp decease during the period [MENTION=25]Gwylan[/MENTION] is talking about though.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Emigration has seen a sharp decease during the period [MENTION=25]Gwylan[/MENTION] is talking about though.

The figures do seem to show more returners than leavers,but out of approximately 6 million total Irish citizens,an astonishing 1.5 million live in other countries?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here