Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Let me explain something to you, I will spell it out slowly as I know you are not the brightest bulb in the box. You are an irrelevance to me, I only engaged with you when you decided to intimate that me and my children could not find jobs and that I blamed that on immigrants. You also (along with your German mate) tried to drop little insults. Let me suggest something to you in the future, when you decide to insult someone, try looking at yourself and see if you have room to talk. I won't bother with you anymore as I'm starting to feel a little bit guilty, it must be torture enough to be you, without me reminding you.

Tw@t.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In all honesty, I just cannot see how the UK government can find a way to keep the Irish border open if we leave the EU. :shrug:

It seems to me that Brexit is tantamount to ripping up the GFA, and that cannot be allowed to happen.

You mean you was Nibble? Despite you denying it many times.
This. It is astonishing that you denied this for years even though it was obvious you were the same person. You really don't help yourself do you, nibble?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You mean you was Nibble? Despite you denying it many times. You are far too clever for us, none of us suspected you in the slightest.
It's quite ironic that you cannot even disguise that you was a previous poster, it must be those brilliant acting skills at work again :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So that's a no on the new material.
To be honest, and do feel free to put up your flouncing emoji thing again, I'm getting bored of you and Swils' little tag team. You've got nothing new to say. You've both made your point, you don't like me. Good for you. Better men would have made that point and moved on but I think I'll just disengage now, it's all rather predictable. You can have the last word.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In all honesty, I just cannot see how the UK government can find a way to keep the Irish border open if we leave the EU. :shrug:

It seems to me that Brexit is tantamount to ripping up the GFA, and that cannot be allowed to happen.

This. It is astonishing that you denied this for years even though it was obvious you were the same person. You really don't help yourself do you, nibble?

Point of fact, I never denied it and I challenge you to find a post wherein I did so. You won't be able to. I simply never confirmed it.
But hey ho, please remain astonished.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Point of fact, I never denied it and I challenge you to find a post wherein I did so. You won't be able to. I simply never confirmed it.
Jesus Christ, you have denied it over and over and over again. Sorry, but what you are saying is absolutely laughable.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

stayed out so far but you're such a liar about this. you repeatedly denied it, i always assumed truthfully. this week you've admited it and switched to claiming never to deny. why dont you let it go?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Jesus Christ, you have denied it over and over and over again. Sorry, but what you are saying is absolutely laughable.

Go on then, find me a post where I've denied it. You won't be able to. I'll repeat. I neither confirmed nor denied it. Ever. So go on find me that post . Good luck, I hope you have a lot of fun trying.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
stayed out so far but you're such a liar about this. you repeatedly denied it, i always assumed truthfully because it seemed such an odd accusation. this week you've admited it and switched to claiming never to deny. why dont you let it go?

You're wrong. I'll set you the same challenge. Find a post where I have denied it. Go on. And don't worry, I won't expect an apology, I know you lot aren't man enough to do that.
And I admitted it months ago. Again, no apology needed.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
You're wrong. I'll set you the same challenge. Find a post where I have denied it. Go on.

isnt worth it, you'll have have squirmed around with wording and use that to say you didnt "deny" it. not an issue for me, i just know now you are utterly discredited and untrustworthy on anything you say.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
isnt worth it, you'll have have squirmed around with wording and use that to say you didnt "deny" it. not an issue for me, i just know now you are utterly discredited and untrustworthy on anything you say.

I didn't think so. Well done. Advice for the future; don't get yourself all worked up like a shark on a feeding frenzy because your pals are wading in. Always stop and check you have your facts right before you speak.
As for you thinking I'm untrustworthy? I'll get over it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Go on then, find me a post where I've denied it. You won't be able to. I'll repeat. I neither confirmed nor denied it. Ever. So go on find me that post . Good luck, I hope you have a lot of fun trying.

*Sigh* I've only spent a few minutes on this and I don't have any more time to do so. Also, the search engine only goes back 2 years or so, but you changed a lot earlier than July 2016.

Here's where you flat out denied it:
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...-in-Brighton&p=7852128&viewfull=1#post7852128
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...reads)&p=7658721&highlight=nibble#post7658721
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...h-2019&p=7634422&highlight=nibble#post7634422

Here's some where you insist you and nibble are different posters:
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...dom-petition&p=7786637&viewfull=1#post7786637
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...f-March-2019&p=7737112&viewfull=1#post7737112

Threads/posts where you implied as such
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?134628-Roughest-Pubs-in-Brighton&p=7852151
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...f-March-2019&p=7770915&viewfull=1#post7770915
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...ged-threads)&p=7658736&viewfull=1#post7658736
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...to-NOW&p=7584372&highlight=nibble#post7584372

You really are absolutely moronic. Just stop. Please. You're just making everybody either laugh or cringe at you.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I think you have misunderstood the challenge: find a post where I've denied I posted as Nibble.
Don't worry, I'll let you off the hook. You won't be able to so don't bother.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think you have misunderstood the challenge: find a post where I've denied I posted as Nibble.
Don't worry, I'll let you off the hook. You won't be able to so don't bother.
Oh please stop nibble, for the love of God. This is from the very first example I gave:

You said:
The usual crew have been claiming I'm Nibble for months. Usually when they have run out of things to say. You all have very active imaginations but unfortunately you really are barking up the wrong tree I'm afraid

Please please just have a look at the evidence. It's really embarrassing.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oh please stop nibble, for the love of God. This is from the very first example I gave:

Please please just have a look at the evidence. It's really embarrassing.

As I say, find a post I've denied it. To be fair, that one is verging on denial. But no cigar.
Right off to bed, night shifts you see. I'll check in later and see how badly you have failed with the challenge I set you. I wouldn't bother if I were you, I've admitted I was Nibble now, bit sad of folks to keep trying to hammer it home. Almost obsessive!
Night night all.

*flounce emoji* etc

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003

you've far more patience than i could muster. and as predicted, the defendant has a different understanding of denial. :shrug: :wrong:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As I say, find a post I've denied it.
Right off to bed, night shifts you see. I'll check in later and see how badly you have failed with the challenge I set you.
Night night all.

*flounce emoji* etc
Text book nipple. Flouncing off after he's been utterly exposed as an absolute joke. In all seriousness, why would anyone treat you with anything other than with complete contempt? You were aggressive from the moment it was suggested you denied being "nibble" about half an hour ago, you've now been proven as an utter liar, and now you're flouncing off with your tail with your legs. Don't hurry back eh.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Text book nipple. Flouncing off after he's been utterly exposed as an absolute joke. In all seriousness, why would anyone treat you with anything other than with complete contempt? You were aggressive from the moment it was suggested you denied being "nibble" about half an hour ago, you've now been proven as an utter liar, and now you're flouncing off with your tail with your legs. Don't hurry back eh.

I don't disappoint!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Despising Sussex is a new one though.

I didn't say I did. 'Sussex, Tory, Public School Toff types' was what I said - people who go for red trouser/wax jacket combos. The sort of people who are members of Rye Golf Club or play cricket for Preston Nomads etc.

(You're very lucky that I was so inebriated last night that I can't even recall talking to you on here, let alone what about on this utter cluster**** of a thread, because if I could, I think I would have been forced to pretend to put you on 'ignore' again.)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here