Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That may have been an honest assessment that also may yet become fact.
It wasn't, and won't. You can quote me on that when the reality unfolds.
The money we have paid to the EU as our contribution is a known quantity, and it is nearer £250 Million than £350 million a week. The beauty of the lie, is that it provokes the remain campaign to talk about the figure
Just as the £4,300 could have got the leave campaign to talk about that, and whether it was really £4,300 or a bit less.

Why would all these stupid people from council estates be so happy for extra money to be spent on the NHS, despite the fact that they'd be getting £4,300 less to spend themselves? They really are a selfless, generous bunch aren't they.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Indeed, in a debate it would be nice to be spoken to and explained to, rather than simply C/P a URL.

It saves me a lot of typing as you can access the source yourself.
With my wrists and thumb in pain, I don't want to type a lot.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have an autoimmune disease, and as such, belong to a Facebook group with fellow sufferers. Quite a few of them are now being refused naproxen saying they've got to make do with shop bought ibruprofen instead, which is nowhere as good for dealing with inflammation.
NICE and the NHS is already being run down.
What's that got to do with Brexit?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
You do know that saying they will have a temporary solution in place is you saying it won’t be no deal. By definition something in place is some sort of deal. Good to hear that you agree that no deal simply can’t happen.

If you want to look at it in that way, fair enough. But we will not be leaving on their terms, so I count that as a no deal. Obviously we need to agree on everything moving forward, but if nothing permanent is agreed and signed off come 30th March, I will count that as a no deal.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Fair enough, although part of my question was regarding these countries applying to join, with regards to what they bring to the table?

Trade deals without restrictions, customs and uniform standards with the CE safety mark.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The relevance was to the NHS being run down, if you follow the quotes.
So you're saying that we're running the NHS down because of Brexit? That's ridiculous.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No - stubborn little children never admit when they've made a mistake and been sold a pup.
Ok, so you're mixing up your posts. You said it's sweet that I multi-quote, and then you explain that by referencing my opinions on Brexit, rather than anything to do with multi-quoting. Ok :rolleyes:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It was never true because rebates brought that total down considerably. It wasn't even sent and then claimed back.

Cornwall voted to leave in high numbers until they realised that the EU grants to deprived areas, included them. They demanded the government replaced their subsidies, to which, the government said no, lots of cut backs instead.
Guess what? Cornwall is now firmly Remain.

Really ?? When did Cornwall get the chance of a re-vote when the rest of the country didn't ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Ok, so you're mixing up your posts. You said it's sweet that I multi-quote, and then you explain that by referencing my opinions on Brexit, rather than anything to do with multi-quoting. Ok :rolleyes:

Yes - I thought that rather obvious. I should have known better.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It was never true because rebates brought that total down considerably. It wasn't even sent and then claimed back.

Cornwall voted to leave in high numbers until they realised that the EU grants to deprived areas, included them. They demanded the government replaced their subsidies, to which, the government said no, lots of cut backs instead.
Guess what? Cornwall is now firmly Remain.

Theresa May is already hinting that she will cancel Brexit if more challenges come in. I suspect she will.

I really hope she does, but I don't think she will in a million years......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here