Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
A higher perception of risk which makes them feel safe although its not required as the actual risk doesn't warrant all the additional restrictions

Now we are getting somewhere.........we can see the inner workings of your belief systems here can we it's all there, rubber bands and all.

We will start at the beginning.

When you leave your parents house........do you lock the door?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The very last one you posted..........

'Another falsehood from you. Youre very good at telling porkies. You yourself started this shite when discussing how our national flag has been hijacked by violent, far right street thugs.

'Whenever i see the St George flag flying at full mask i get a great sense of pride.. knuckle dragging skinheads never enter my head.'

I just commented that that was funny coming from somebody who 'marched' with skinheads in Brighton with MFE.

A valid comment I think.'

hahahaha Yeah, shows viiolent intent and anger management issues. Keep trying mate #desperate.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
'Another falsehood from you. Youre very good at telling porkies. You yourself started this shite when discussing how our national flag has been hijacked by violent, far right street thugs.

'Whenever i see the St George flag flying at full mask i get a great sense of pride.. knuckle dragging skinheads never enter my head.'

I just commented that that was funny coming from somebody who 'marched' with skinheads in Brighton with MFE.

A valid comment I think.'

hahahaha Yeah, shows viiolent intent and anger management issues. Keep trying mate.

I don't need to keep trying.....you are the one that has gone to extra effort to ensure every post you make projects violent intent.........you could be commenting on flower arranging and it would still be there.

I will give 1/100 it will be there in your next post.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I don't need to keep trying.....you are the one that has gone to extra effort to ensure every post you make projects violent intent.........you could be commenting on flower arranging and it would still be there.

I will give 1/100 it will be there in your next post.

Im showing violent intent, and anger in every post apparently. Theres plenty of posts from me in this last few pages. Wont take you long to find something. Be brave. Be strong.
Show an example. So far, you have failed DISMALLY. Something I suspect you are not unfamilier with.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Im showing violent intent, and anger in every post apparently. Theres plenty of posts from me in this last few pages. Wont take you long to find something. Be brave. Be strong.
Show an example. So far, you have failed DISMALLY. Something I suspect you are not unfamilier with.

The very last one you posted to me.......violent intent and anger.

1/200 it will be in your next post........you are unstoppable!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Now we are getting somewhere.........we can see the inner workings of your belief systems here can we it's all there, rubber bands and all.

We will start at the beginning.

When you leave your parents house........do you lock the door?

You haven't thought this through as the answer to your question is no, given that the house will still be occupied.

However lets assume I leave a house where I lock the door. In your world where you are keeping all those nasty foreigners out, someone who was born on the same street and lived there for years, sees me leave the house and knows it is unoccupied. With this knowledge they watch me leave then enter the house and steal lots of valuable items.

When I come back and discover the break in, the police call round to investigate. While investigating several people who live on the right side of the street start blaming those nasty foreigners who can't be trusted.

This dialogue gains some traction, and after a while spreads to the next street, which although crime free, some people on the right side of the street jump on the bandwagon and start protesting about those foreigners.

Next there is a surge of burglar alarms, grills on windows, guns brought and a security wall with wire on top is constructed.

The people on the street all celebrate as they are now safe, however they can not leave the street because it would mean mixing with all those criminals.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
So now its some imaginary post to you. Feel free to show me. You seem to be struggling to.

.. and we both know, you will CONTINUE to struggle.

Hang on, you are replying to me Dave, I am not imagining it........I am sure I am fully conscious.

I am definitely reading them and typing this response.........yep, fully conscious.

So, back to the matter in hand.

Every post you make ALWAYS has anger and violent intent........you last one replying to me 28749 had it.

1/300 on you next one now Dave, come on don't let me down!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Hang on, you are replying to me Dave, I am not imagining it........I am sure I am fully conscious.

I am definitely reading them and typing this response.........yep, fully conscious.

So, back to the matter in hand.

Every post you make ALWAYS has anger and violent intent........you last one replying to me 28749 had it.

1/300 on you next one now Dave, come on don't let me down!

#28749 (This??)
'So now its some imaginary post to you. Feel free to show me. You seem to be struggling to.

.. and we both know, you will CONTINUE to struggle.'

hahaha
Yeah, clearly shows 'projecting violent intent, and anger management issues'

Youre barking mate.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
#28749 (This??)
'So now its some imaginary post to you. Feel free to show me. You seem to be struggling to.

.. and we both know, you will CONTINUE to struggle.'

hahaha

Yeah, clearly shows 'projecting violent intent, and anger management issues'

Youre barking mate.

Nope, it's still there as it always is, violent intent and anger, we can all see it Dave.....1/400 it's on your next one.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nope, it's still there as it always is, violent intent and anger, we can all see it Dave.....1/400 it's on your next one.

Unless you are going to explain to us with examples, what on earth you are on about can you shut up now, you're very repetitive and rather dull. Cheers.

TB
TC

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
You just can't make this stuff up. David Davis confirms the Government have not done an economic assessment on the impact of Brexit since the referendum.

So effectively clueless.

This just shows the short term thinking.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Only people who have a certain mindset would interpret anything I said as violent intent or indeed anger issues..
You don't need a degree in psychology to see the relentless passive aggressiveness in every post you make.... and what makes it worse, I believe you think this approach is somehow going to impress the readers, so you can add blind conceit to your long list of personal characteristics.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You don't need a degree in psychology to see the relentless passive aggressiveness in every post you make.... and what makes it worse, I believe you think this approach is somehow going to impress the readers, so you can add blind conceit to your long list of personal characteristics.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Oh dear. Another one. Feel free to show an example with a explanation to your 'thinking'
Im also one of the least conceited people you are likely to ever meet.

btw, I asked you for an explanation to your post regarding 'hordes' of East Europeans murdering and creating mayhem etc across the streets of Europe. Apologies if you see any questions to you as 'aggressive'

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You just can't make this stuff up. David Davis confirms the Government have not done an economic assessment on the impact of Brexit since the referendum.

So effectively clueless.

This just shows the short term thinking.

No assessment on leaving The EU with no deal either - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-leave-no-deal-select-committee-a7630626.html

'Probably right' we're going to lose EHIC cards though, but he has 'not looked at that one'.

We'll probably be okay though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here