Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Which is more believable than you drinking with a schoolboy Bryan Robson in a pub which wasn’t even open in 1972. Bullshitter.

I will have to call you on that.The Four-in-Hand opened in 1971.Oh,and Rodney......

dumbo.jpg

Very interesting read this,but I don't suppose you will ever admit to being wrong,coward.

trotter.jpg

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“The government has ordered a fast-track investigation into directors at the failed construction firm Carillion.
The UK's second biggest construction firm went into liquidation on Monday, after running up losses on contracts and struggling with heavy debts.
The Business Secretary has asked for an investigation by the Official Receiver to be broadened and fast-tracked.“

Maybe they should have done this as part of their due diligence before the last wave of contracts were handed over?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I will have to call you on that.The Four-in-Hand opened in 1971.Oh,and Rodney......

View attachment 93021

Very interesting read this,but I don't suppose you will ever admit to being wrong,coward.

View attachment 93022

You keep posting sections of this book or whatever it is BUT nothing you have posted backs up your statement that YOU drank with Robbo in ‘72....where upon investigation he was an unknown 15 year old at this time.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
“The government has ordered a fast-track investigation into directors at the failed construction firm Carillion.
The UK's second biggest construction firm went into liquidation on Monday, after running up losses on contracts and struggling with heavy debts.
The Business Secretary has asked for an investigation by the Official Receiver to be broadened and fast-tracked.“

Maybe they should have done this as part of their due diligence before the last wave of contracts were handed over?

Wrong thread.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If you want to suggest a competent, strong and stable Conservative government would have seen this coming/ not have let it happen but for Brexit .. you go ahead dear boy.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well obviously. The lies that won the referendum for Leave also lost the referendum for Remain. From the Utterly Absurd you have now descended to the Bleeding Obvious.
Nothing was worse than Dave getting Barack Obama to make a scripted speech that was so bloody cringeworthy it was unreal:lolol:
Thankfully most never fooled for that although I bet many did fall for it and voted remain because we'd be put at the back of the queue for USA trade deals bla bla bla:lolol::lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Well this has nothing to do with Brexit,but made me laugh.Or maybe we could class it as another Osborne cock-up!

oz.jpg

When did Glenn transfer to Shrewsbury?:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here