Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
YES, THE SAME OLD ESTABLISHMENT WHO COULDN'T ACCEPT THE DEMOCRATIC RESULT TO LEAVE THE EU and have spent the last two years trying de rail it because they know best and everyone else was wrong , tossers !!!
regards
DR

When you say 'establishment' you mean the Conservative Party. The same party that couldn't accept the democratic result choosing to be in the EU in the first place. :facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
You really are quite dumb aren't you? Confirmed by all of your "Leave means Leave", "In denial", "Moaning" nonsense. You need to engage that dormant organ between your ears once in a while if you want to be taken seriously.
have I said something wrong ……………… no didn't thinks so but thanks for your reply Bwian
regards
DR

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Apparently the government are sending letters to businesses telling them to 'be prepared'.

I didn't realise that they were taking 'no deal' THAT seriously :eek:

I have just written to my Tory MP asking if buisness are to receive preparedness advice what advice will they be providing to the general public, it's the governments duty to keep its citizens safe if medical supplies, food or fuels run low there could be deaths on their hands

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You really are quite dumb aren't you? Confirmed by all of your "Leave means Leave", "In denial", "Moaning" nonsense. You need to engage that dormant organ between your ears once in a while if you want to be taken seriously.

I really don't think he wants to be.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have just written to my Tory MP asking if buisness are to receive preparedness advice what advice will they be providing to the general public, it's the governments duty to keep its citizens safe if medical supplies, food or fuels run low there could be deaths on their hands

90% of all pet medicine comes from the EU.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I don't think this has been posted before but, even it has, it's worth a read. It's a speech given by Ivan Rogers, UK's former ambassador to the EU, the guy who knows more about the inner workings of Brussels than anybody in the country.

https://news.liverpool.ac.uk/2018/12/13/full-

It's a brilliant speech, that lays into Remainers and Leavers, Tories and Labour alike. But most of all, it exposes as complete idiots all those people who are calling for 'no deal' thinking that it would be OK.

Interestingly, he also points out that the trade agreements to follow will be even more complicated.

Basically, he thinks we're totally screwed - not necessarily through Brexit itself, but through our complete lack of preparation and our unseemingly haste to rush through the negotiations

I’d love to hear the No Deal merchants response to that. Not that they will read it. Something about not needing experts I expect.

Not only the 'no deal merchants' but also the more 'moderate Brexiteer merchants'. Just outlines how much of a cluster**** this whole thing is at the moment and for the next few years. Also the chances of a deal being agreed before 2021 must be close to minus numbers.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
YES, THE SAME OLD ESTABLISHMENT WHO COULDN'T ACCEPT THE DEMOCRATIC RESULT TO LEAVE THE EU and have spent the last two years trying de rail it because they know best and everyone else was wrong , tossers !!!
regards
DR

is it going to be a **** up ??
regards
DR

no i'm not ,all will be revealed
regards
DR

Do you not remember posts from more than 5mins after you've typed them? Do you need nurse to get you a drink?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here